servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• servers

why did r2 merge servers????? in my server Tree of Life so many players and so lag... they merged server 25 up to server 47

Lag is not caused by the merge. I guarantee there were more players on your server when it was first released than there is with all of those servers merged together.

Lag happened for a variety of reasons.. I usually only lag during event times when everyone is logging in their dozen alts at the same time, or in heavy graphic areas because I have an old pc not made for such things.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

poor memory lane hehe ^^

Comment

I agree. Plus slow internet power is also one of them. And don't forget to clear you cache and cookies.
        This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

ciannyhanad ... im sorry but we need merge.. and soon.. im so bored already .. all my guild is D: .. hope we merge whit old server tho...

Comment

MemoryLane, do u think we can have merge soon? is that posible...

Comment

Matias! : o
              Last edited by Kakalili; 07-21-2016, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ciannyhanad View Post
                why did r2 merge servers????? in my server Tree of Life so many players and so lag... they merged server 25 up to server 47
                lol...u so lucky...me from s61 not yet merge...so bored

:o Merp <3 Java :o

I love you not because of anything you have,
                but because of something that I feel when I’m near you
                - JavaMerp -

Comment

Kakalili who are u ? D: .. who said im Matias?

Comment

Working...
                  X