• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in loading while entering iob

HEy GM,

What the farkle is going on.?
    game is running perfect.. since 5 days i tried to enter IOB

Screen stuck at 71% - 85% and Kb/s Loading goes down from 5k to 2kb/s..

and stay like that for 1 hr still dont enter....
    dont give me lame excuse this time lol.. be realistic please GM....

Ty.
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 07-02-2013, 09:00 PM.

hi dodoApple,

same thing as mine..

(S57)honey
    (S57)Eternal Sanctum

Comment

Originally posted by DodoApple View Post
      HEy GM,

What the farkle is going on.?
      game is running perfect.. since 5 days i tried to enter IOB

Screen stuck at 71% - 85% and Kb/s Loading goes down from 5k to 2kb/s..

and stay like that for 1 hr still dont enter....
      dont give me lame excuse this time lol.. be realistic please GM....

Ty.

seems if enter as the last two min are going if take moment or if in general are loading and the event closes it'll consider you as someone who is trying to enter when the event is closed and thus halts your entrance into event= frozen load. did the same thing to me, if we were in the map we would have gotten packs- know this because in some cases you can use items and fight before you even load- so for all the people going into the battle area to fight and dying- hit recovery buttons or auto target an spam hotkeys to fight the ppl trying to kill you before fully spawn, so its not making it to the stage where we are considered in the next map and loading that map. or if it does and you get epic lag, you could stall your connection and dc in just a way where it'll keep trying to connect. but already missed the cut off time so wont put you in event.
      so i agree, this needs to be changed. decrease in all the lag from people would help. then a buff to return or fully enter if you clicked the npc and at least went into the pre loading stage to transfer zones during entrance time and retain buff until event over.
      like a late seating/ Guest house entrance 傳舍 Welcome back to ancient premises
      Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 07-02-2013, 09:13 PM.

Comment

same like me then i choose to wait it until done it works..
        Server : Floran Everglades S59
        Char Name : (S59) TankKnight, (s52)Salamander11, (S59)CrazyGens
        Pet : Fire Lord, Burning Angel, Super Angel, T-rex
        Wing : Ultimate Angel Lord +7
        Mount : Kingkong, hellwing

Please make SP, GMUT, MC, rose, EW events
        PROUD TO BE INDONESIAN

------------------------------------------

Eternal Saga
        s2 ign = FlameArcher (12k+ BR)
        s3 ign = Kue_Lumpur (29k+ BR)
        s38 ign = NUSANTARA (16k BR lvl 49)

Never cashed

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post

seems if enter as the last two min are going if take moment or if in general are loading and the event closes it'll consider you as someone who is trying to enter when the event is closed and thus halts your entrance into event= frozen load. did the same thing to me, if we were in the map we would have gotten packs- know this because in some cases you can use items and fight before you even load- so for all the people going into the battle area to fight and dying- hit recovery buttons or auto target an spam hotkeys to fight the ppl trying to kill you before fully spawn, so its not making it to the stage where we are considered in the next map and loading that map. or if it does and you get epic lag, you could stall your connection and dc in just a way where it'll keep trying to connect. but already missed the cut off time so wont put you in event.
          so i agree, this needs to be changed. decrease in all the lag from people would help. then a buff to return or fully enter if you clicked the npc and at least went into the pre loading stage to transfer zones during entrance time and retain buff until event over.
          like a late seating/ Guest house entrance 傳舍 Welcome back to ancient premises
          but when i refresh. i get white pack... and i m not even in. How that is possible than in that scenario?

Comment

You're already IN .. Its just that .. your internet connection made you stuck loading ..

IGN : (S57)dianara
            Server : S57 Eternal Sanctum
            Level/Class : Scion Ranger (hybriiiiiid)
            Guild: (S57)NOBLES

This is for Crystal Saga :p
            Problem unsolved here ? Click
            Take note then, :cool:

Die in perspective way of being stubbed by MEANIEE people.. just SMILE tho :o

Comment

same thing to me
              if it take more than two mins i relog
              it is the best way - relog
              i am DARKKING from Empreayan Acropolis
              Crystal Saga - darkking of s61 and many more
              Storm Throne - jepop of Azras Return and many more
              Lunaria Story - REBORN of server 126 and many more

favourite movies = PK , 3 Ediots , Krrish 3, Bahubali : The Beggining, Heropanti , Main Tera Hero

Comment

Originally posted by DodoApple View Post
                but when i refresh. i get white pack... and i m not even in. How that is possible than in that scenario?
                so you might have entered into at least blessing zone, but the show of everyones current buffs and sperions+skills in one place cause spike in lag, since a lot of the big players will be jumping to go into gather zone, would say its almost like running into another car on the road. or multiple cars in a busy 3 way intersection. comp puts on the breaks&drops connection before fully loaded which willl cause to get stuck/dc if it re establishes before fully dc just enough not to get anything.
                you could try leaving it on that screen for the hour. might work if your most of the way in and can keep a solid connection after that.
                this type of thing ONLY happens to me during blessing event. once it starts I have no problem loading different characters( have had one character stay stuck while I could log off and login other characters with snap of finger- even waited). the wall of sperions does have a effect though usually move away from anyone with them and my lag stops as long as not on screen
                Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 07-03-2013, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rowrness View Post
                  You're already IN .. Its just that .. your internet connection made you stuck loading ..
                  Game running fine... and no blank screeen or loading problem... or even questing or TG or other place but why this problem only in IOB?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                    so you might have entered into at least blessing zone, but the show of everyones current buffs and sperions+skills in one place cause spike in lag, since a lot of the big players will be jumping to go into gather zone, would say its almost like running into another car on the road. or multiple cars in a busy 3 way intersection. comp puts on the breaks&drops connection before fully loaded which willl cause to get stuck/dc if it re establishes before fully dc just enough not to get anything.
                    you could try leaving it on that screen for the hour. might work if your most of the way in and can keep a solid connection after that.
                    this type of thing ONLY happens to me during blessing event. once it starts I have no problem loading different characters( have had one character stay stuck while I could log off and login other characters with snap of finger- even waited). the wall of sperions does have a effect though usually move away from anyone with them and my lag stops as long as not on screen
                    I agree with you.. i understand now. Ty R2 for making you mod who i can understand finally. I got it ty... Ill keep trying.. and see how it goes for a week than if problem persist let ya know.. thank you.. very much...

Comment

Working...
                    X