New lvl cap problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New lvl cap problem

this lvl cap raised seem make no sense, i mean, i been afk like since after mt, and still never near complete for the main quest for 121 lvl, the drop shucks,and more importantly it waste time
    Last edited by plokijuhygtfrd; 07-04-2013, 08:54 AM.

what did u expect it to be 30lvls in 1 hour like lvl1-30?it supposed to be hard to lvl even if u finish the quest u still have to get 90%to get to lvl122

Comment

Also after u reach 121, u cant do ladder avernal or training..... What to do now lol. Also there r no torches spawning in the new maps. This is a MAJOR issue. Need emergency maint. ASAP!!!!!!
      Last edited by Jabus; 07-04-2013, 01:24 PM.

Comment

lol, forgot about no torches in new map

Comment

Already at 121 with all the materials for 122 :P, just need to level there

Comment

Originally posted by alex2707 View Post
            what did u expect it to be 30lvls in 1 hour like lvl1-30?it supposed to be hard to lvl even if u finish the quest u still have to get 90%to get to lvl122
            you still can do ladder

Comment

you have to complete the quest to unlock the next level to be able to gain EXP. for the other stuff about participating in events. The matters will be addressed, please be patient - will inform when have more info, rest assured these are important matters to us&R2

There are actually some things you can do. I'm lv 125. doing dungeons and a few other things. will see what I can participate in when I can and let know more. Look for anything that has a + mark next to level requirement. you can participate in the new events and special events. so that proves somethings do work. would suggest to go into chamber of fate with sieg an zodiac an etc etc etc etc as EXP buffs instead of TG. DO CHAMBER PLEASE> yes EXP buffs work in there. its awesome.
              If you have the GR quest, you might be able to get into it- doesn't let me accept quest but that is only message got that is stopping from entering

Comment

Lv121+ no Redempt. No Divs. No Seed of Life. so far i only tried those.
                Is R2 gonna give those events for characters Lv121+, sooon?
                Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

shadow how the hell are u lvl 125 already? cheater :P

Comment

seriously u need to sort the drop rate out for the first quest to lvl to 121 i been doing it since the servers went back up which was between 12:30pm - 1pm and its now 12:15am and only 2/10 private orders i mean cmon this is stupid amount of hours spent and nothing
                    Server: S2 Aymay Forest
                    Character Name: Diamondheartღ
                    Level: 80
                    Husband: S10♥LoverBoy♥
                    Guild: Unreal

Character Name: ✯MistyIce✯
                    Level: 75
                    Husband: zoolander

Comment

Originally posted by dovoImport View Post
                      shadow how the hell are u lvl 125 already? cheater :P
                      because mods cheat now XD im kidding

Comment

ok in half an hour i been grinding for 12hrs and still not complete only 2 private order out of 10 grrrr not impressed
                        Character Name: Diamondheartღ
                        Level: 80
                        Husband: S10♥LoverBoy♥

Character Name: ✯MistyIce✯
                        Level: 75
                        Husband: zoolander

Comment

Originally posted by R21801036 View Post
                          ok in half an hour i been grinding for 12hrs and still not complete only 2 private order out of 10 grrrr not impressed

seemed kinda rough at some spots. try and find a sector of mobs, some area's seem to be good (central spawn for elites) just watch them for a bit, you'll start seeing general area's they spawn when certain mobs are killed. apply pressure to these zones

Originally posted by R213331395 View Post
                          because mods cheat now XD im kidding

My duties are not limited to just being a mod. will not discuss those further&will not be accepted as topics in forum or in game if further mentioned. just know I do my best to help players as I can.
                          if interested by the things I do, you can apply to be a mod. that's a good start. if not accepted, keep helping out community and apply again later or inquire again later about application
                          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ication-Thread
                          Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 07-04-2013, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X