• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Originally posted by TheDemo801 View Post
    i think you meant 125 and 126...[sergeant Order]
    ah yea, ;p was editing it. shoulda seen it on one part lmao. forgot some ones here an there. "at level 25" XD

Leave a comment:

• TheDemo801
    replied
    i think you meant 125 and 126...[sergeant Order]

Leave a comment:

• sparkleyes1980
    replied
    level 121 Quest is a pain i been afk grinding for 24hrs and still only have 4/10 private orders i have tried every area and hardly no elites and the ones that do spawn dont drop them need drop rate serioulsy changed

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Originally posted by TroubleMaker! View Post
    if pass lvl 121+ we cant do ladder again until they fix that maxim ladder 20-120.....
    Yes you can. Just reload your toon. My ladder party was all people level 121 and we had no problem.

Leave a comment:

• Jimeous-CS
    replied
    Excellent Guide...
    Just a reminder that Private Orders are a WHITE Loot Item, I've seen some people(Level 120s) in AFK that haven't been picking these up

Also there seems to be 21 Items possibly a few more that you can pick up, so you need alot of free inventory space just in case you run out of Inventory space
    Last edited by Jimeous-CS; 07-05-2013, 04:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Originally posted by TroubleMaker! View Post
    if pass lvl 121+ we cant do ladder again until they fix that maxim ladder 20-120.....
    relogging works for getting into ladder
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ladder1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	1671329Click image for larger version

Name:	ladder.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	1671330

Leave a comment:

• TroubleMaker!
    replied

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Another pro-tip: When you get to the quests that require you to kill specific monsters (no items, just regular plain-old monster kills) and you see it's crowded, party up! It doesn't matter who kills it if you're in a party. Just put loot on free for all so you don't have to argue over item drops.

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
    Here's some info:

Even though some of the items specify levels (121-126, 121-132), it is misleading. Higher level monsters still drop these insignias. As a matter of fact, I had a better drop rate of the 121-quest insignias in the level 138 area (Moyun) than I did in the starting area.

You need 20 private orders: 10 for 121, 10 for 122. So if you find a good spot with elites, I suggest staying there till you get all 20.

appreciate the added info! took about 8 hrs+ in the starting area. moving to a different area would be a good idea especially for crowded servers as well

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Here's some info:

Even though some of the items specify levels (121-126, 121-132), it is misleading. Higher level monsters still drop these insignias. As a matter of fact, I had a better drop rate of the 121-quest insignias in the level 138 area (Moyun) than I did in the starting area.

You need 20 private orders: 10 for 121, 10 for 122. So if you find a good spot with elites, I suggest staying there till you get all 20.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X