No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to level past 120

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you were also saving up on the master hammers from ages of leveling , order grinding is the best time to use them up since with your main frag you would ideally be killing a little faster thus better chances of elites spawning. I've hit lvl 132 and have enough orders to get to 147 dont worry about the space crunch(in case) its all worth in the end. And whether ranged or melee be careful of the settings on your drops picking in AFK options. ideally stay put for the first few till you have enough and dont need anything below blue orders.
    Last edited by Fa59_rpearce71; 07-05-2014, 02:18 AM.
    IGN : zq_DeathStab
    Server : S33
    What goes around comes around real hard

Comment

Strong rumors flying about a third Rebirth, after Eidolon. Will levels to 150 stay unlocked or do we have to hold onto these for the next life?
      Is there a rational reason for these to not go into our vaults?

Comment

Originally posted by Esoterikos View Post
        Strong rumors flying about a third Rebirth, after Eidolon. Will levels to 150 stay unlocked or do we have to hold onto these for the next life?
        Is there a rational reason for these to not go into our vaults?
        The hint of there being a third rebirth has been around for several years (ever since the oopsie a GM made in a weekly Patch Note). Even then, the details regarding rebirth requirements or if we will have to go through level caps again are unknown. Keeping orders after reaching level 150 is honestly a personal decision.

Comment

I didn't get more level cap quest for getting to Level 122. How to fix this? Click image for larger version

Name:	Level Cap Quest.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	484.0 KB
ID:	1725525

IGN : (S93)Kurozakuro
          Class : Knight
          Plane : Eidolon
          Level : 121
          Honor rank : Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by Kurozakuro91 View Post
            I didn't get more level cap quest for getting to Level 122. How to fix this? [ATTACH=CONFIG]164186[/ATTACH]

IGN : (S93)Kurozakuro
            Class : Knight
            Plane : Eidolon
            Level : 121
            Honor rank : Emperor
            check quest tab under optional might be there, but if you've already unlocked 122 you need to lvl up to 122 to unlock 123 quests
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
              check quest tab under optional might be there, but if you've already unlocked 122 you need to lvl up to 122 to unlock 123 quests
              Usually you keep the quest and it has a LV req...prob just the wrong NPC
              IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
              Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
              Kamikaze Member
              Somany systems...so little time...
              If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                no level cap quest in optional though

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Size:	431.0 KB
ID:	1725604Click image for larger version

Name:	2 n 3.PNG
Size:	192.7 KB
ID:	1725605Click image for larger version

Name:	4 n 5.PNG
Size:	166.0 KB
ID:	1725606
                Last edited by Kurozakuro91; 07-18-2016, 05:47 PM. Reason: include pictures of Current and Available Quests

Comment

im having the same problem here. i dont see any Lift level limit quest to 122.

Comment

level limit bug

im level 121 with 100% exp but i dont become 122
                    there is no quest, even in available quests, to lift the limit.
                    what do i need to do?

Comment

It's been a long time since level 121-122 for me, so I can't pinpoint the exact process, but if there are main quests available, do them. Level cap quests will likely become available after going through the quest line.

Comment

Working...
                      X