No announcement yet.

[Guide] Evil Beast Sanctuary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 55kpdef,40kmdef 400k hp, can i tank it fairly decent? Or will i need healer and more dps to get it done?

Comment

This is just ** lol. 3 runs per day, boss is hard as hell, 1 epic shard only per drop so takes around 5 days per try on 25% success rate? LOOOOOL.

Comment

Just another dungeon for rogues lol, go kill everything, take off equipment and keep doing devoid until boss dies. Gotta love the fact that one class can basically do it without any waste and others gotta burn HO and bring teams, while a rogue with 5k patk and 1k def and win

Comment

how to get into hard or NM mode only normal mode available for u

Comment

Originally posted by R21914595 View Post
            how to get into hard or NM mode only normal mode available for u

it adjusts based on how long you take in the stage with 20 evil beast mobs that are after the chronosphere stone

Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
            I have 55kpdef,40kmdef 400k hp, can i tank it fairly decent? Or will i need healer and more dps to get it done?
            might need a healer ;o might not, depends on skills etc. if have a rogue friend that would help.
            Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 07-09-2013, 03:06 AM.

Comment

oh i see thx,

and want to ask if there're 2-4 ppl and finished in 10 min, then all party members still claim 5 million exp or be halfed to 2.5 million?

Comment

Originally posted by R21914595 View Post
                oh i see thx,

and want to ask if there're 2-4 ppl and finished in 10 min, then all party members still claim 5 million exp or be halfed to 2.5 million?

should be each person gets to claim 5 million each. just have to make sure all are in when start the initial timer or they wont be counted, no problemhope have fun, if have more questions feel free to ask, will try to fill in where I can when I can

Comment

Just another dungeon for rogues lol, go kill everything, take off equipment and keep doing devoid until boss dies. Gotta love the fact that one class can basically do it without any waste and others gotta burn HO and bring teams, while a rogue with 5k patk and 1k def and win
                  This - 10 chars.
                  Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Ya this dungeon is pretty insane...my character is prolly better then 90% of all characters out there and i have a hell of a time with it. But rogues with 1/100th my stats clearing it like its a cakewalk, gotta love it.

Comment

Lol... My priest can take the boss down to 1/4 of his hp left but the meteor is freaking hurt so damn bad even though I got like 60 k pdef and 70k mdef ^_^
                      IGN: (S32)GaLon
                      Class: Noob Priest
                      Pet: Too many that i cant count
                      Guild: FTW (aka Pervy guild)
                      Love Oyster if you know what i mean

Comment

Ya this dungeon is pretty insane...my character is prolly better then 90% of all characters out there and i have a hell of a time with it. But rogues with 1/100th my stats clearing it like its a cakewalk, gotta love it.
                        isnt devoid still bugged? -.-

Comment

FOR THE DIFFICULTIES killing the 20 mobsin:

<200sec =nightmare | | should be <180sec
                          200-299sec=Hard | | <300 sec
                          >300sec=Normal.
                          Last edited by TheDemo801; 07-31-2013, 01:31 AM. Reason: info was wrong
                          IGN:(K1)TheDemo
                          Class: Mage
                          Plane: Eidolon
                          Level:150
                          Honor rank: Emperor

Swag is for boys, Class is for men.
                          Let your freak flag fly

Comment

Originally posted by TheDemo801 View Post
                            FOR THE DIFFICULTIES killing the 20 mobsin:

<200sec =nightmare
                            200-299sec=Hard
                            >300sec=Normal.

ty for the info! will quote it in top of guide

Comment

This dungeon is for uber cashers only, I went in and found out the hard way, I wont be doing this anytime soon.
                              IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
                              SERVER:
                              Windshear Peaks
                              Trap ranger

Comment

allow me to first off by saying respect the silence now that being done killing the boss is all about timing so get ur BA and lvl 4 charm pets out and pet swap like crazy if ur a rogue or a knight save ur stuns for the period between when the boss is not silence try to have at least 300k hp and maybe 40k pdef/mdef but chances are if ur getting hit ur not timing the silences properly i would almost use to lvl 4 charm pets as that is 8 sec of silence dont even bother with a DK cause its not that great only 3 sec stun i was able to kill the boss without using HO

Comment

Working...
                                X