Server: Eternal Sanctum
    IGN: (S57)Celeste
    Lv: 70 Mortal Priest
    Pet: Fire Lord
    Angel Lord Wings
    Perfect Frag I
    Guild: (S57)Extinction

Comment

Would Someone like to explain this to me?

For three times i did this dungeon today, each time under 200secs and i got only once the Nightmare boss and yes i did check both times the timer after i teleported to the room where the boss was, not before entering, but on the second time i was about to enter the boss room.

First time it gave me 186secs, second run i didn't check cause that was the one i got to Nightmare, and third one was 189 secs and yet i got (Difficult) Boss on those >180 - <200 secs timer mobs.
      Server:Eternal Sanctum
      IGN: (S57)Marsilio
      Lv 150 Eidolon Combat Rogue
      Pet: , Guardian Angel Gen 5 +13, Ultrasaurus rex Gen 1 +13, Scorpy Gen 1 +13
      Soul completion: 1700+
      Promethean Wings IV
      Auguric Frag X +14

P.S. DeathDealer is my honey.

Comment

Nightmare mode is not below 200 secs, not really sure where the previous poster get that idea. It was clearly written when you enter the room with full of evil beast mobs (that small window pop up, you just need to scroll down all the description), Nightmare mode = Under 180 secs , Hard/difficult mode = 180 - 300 secs, Normal mode = more than 300 secs.

Comment

That explains a lot, ty for your time. And sry bout the silly question.
          Server:Eternal Sanctum
          IGN: (S57)Marsilio
          Lv 150 Eidolon Combat Rogue
          Pet: , Guardian Angel Gen 5 +13, Ultrasaurus rex Gen 1 +13, Scorpy Gen 1 +13
          Soul completion: 1700+
          Promethean Wings IV
          Auguric Frag X +14

P.S. DeathDealer is my honey.

Comment

by previous poster I mean, TheDemo801

Comment

i personally think this dung needs maybe 5 runs or maybe vip runs, 3 runs is nowhere near enough shards needed for a 25% success rate on even making gears not to mention if they don't even crop out OS... it'd take atleast 3-5 days to get enough for 1 try that'll prolly fail, not to meantion gold pet gears in NM o.0 and still flawed gems >.> forget the ews if ur over lvled maybe this dung needs more than 1 boss at 3 runs only >.> howbeit he is a beast i give um that much cudos on the OP Boss but come on wheres the OP drops :P

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	noraml.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	1672339

Name:	hard.jpg
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	1672340

Name:	NM.jpg
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	1672341

sorry if my previous post was wrong..
                IGN:(K1)TheDemo
                Class: Mage
                Plane: Eidolon
                Level:150
                Honor rank: Emperor

Swag is for boys, Class is for men.
                Let your freak flag fly

Comment

Just make a noob rogue lvl 125, doesnt need any gear on at all. Get him a Perfect frag and you win. Just go in and spam devoid on boss and its ez as pie. Love how R2 wont fix devoid on bosses ****.

I am a knight lvl 145. 45kpatk 60kpdef(68%) 50kmdef(60%) and i have hell if i dont do the dungeon 100% perfectly correct. My buddy takes off all his gear on his lvl 125 rogue after killing the monsters, has 3k patk and kills the boss after 2-3 devoid attempts. This is a complete lack of oversight on R2's part and they need to fix it. Devoid shouldnt work on bosses at all, plain and simple.

Comment

Do you get EW (bound) from normal mode?
                    IGN: JonathanSc
                    Server: [S12] Spirit Temple
                    Guild: Crusaders
                    Class: Hunter
                    BR:72960

Comment

Working...
                    X