Stuck Loading the Map...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck Loading the Map...

The loading issues have just got unbearable! Now, I am experiencing a never-ending loading on Tree of Life. I can't play the game because of this. It's stuck at 90% - 1kb/s. I can load other map just fine (with my alt because I can't play my main) but there's just one map that has a problem with me.

This happened before with me as well in which I got stuck at 10% - 1kb/s loading Monster Island. I just seem to be able to load it after the maintenance.

But now, how the hell am I able to play the game? I also tried to clear cache but that didn't work too. I just got stuck (again) at Infinity% loading the main screen page.

Now, I can't even open my alts.
    life is unfair

dude, check your internet bandwith. let me guess. your browser still loading other char's cache data.
    just wait it. or.....
    you open all your char before go inside island of blessing.
    IGN=(S34)Rheygin
    Eidolon 120
    Server=Void Encampment
    Class=Hybrid Priest
    Guild=(S34)â—„Merahputihâ–º

Comment

and remember. deleting your CACHE is useless. you will loading cache data again and again if you delete your cache, trust me. and use cache protector for prevent browser from autodeleting cache.
      IGN=(S34)Rheygin
      Eidolon 120
      Server=Void Encampment
      Class=Hybrid Priest
      Guild=(S34)â—„Merahputihâ–º

Comment

Originally posted by RanggaAdi View Post
        and remember. deleting your CACHE is useless. you will loading cache data again and again if you delete your cache, trust me. and use cache protector for prevent browser from autodeleting cache.
        No, actually clearing cache works for me sometimes. It will either allow me to load the game or make it a lot worse.

And it's not about Internet connection, I can freely load unexplored maps before with my alt and loading only takes a minute or less but I got stuck in the Tree of Life for a few hours now.
        life is unfair

Comment

lol i have played this game on many different platforms and many different versions of this game as well, and only here on R2 have i ever encountered that, and they seem to think their servers are fine, and try to blame our internet or computers. its such a joke. im considering quitting and giving my toons away because im sick of everything. ill never cash here if i do stay... thats like just giving money away to a stranger in the street.

Comment

Working...
          X