Bourbon's rant of the day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bourbon's rant of the day

almost everyday, i havent attented the Island of Blessing coz im always tired due to my classes, iob is 12am in my place by the way.

because today is a weekend, i tried entering IoB right now, then my damned connection suddenly got disconnected while im inside IoB.
    DO YOU ******* KNOW R2 HOW MUCH I AM DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW WHEN I FINALLY MUSTERED THE COURAGE TO WAKE UP EVEN ITS JUST 12 AM IN MY PLACE AND JUST BECAUSE OF THE DAMNED DISCONNECTION AND THE 1 TIME ONLY ENTER RULE IN IoB. I FELT LIKE I WANT TO THROW MY LAPTOP OUT OF THE WINDOW OUT OF PURE RAGE AND SERIOUSLY ITS THE FIRST TIME I AM ABOUT TO CRY JUST BECAUSE OF THIS. AT LEAST PLEASE LET IOB BE LIKE TROVE WHERE YOU ARE NOT KICKED OUT EVEN IF YOU DISCONNECTED AND STILL CAN COME BACK ONCE RECONNECTED.
    Last edited by Insanity; 07-06-2013, 12:36 PM.
    Crystal Saga
    Server:Crimson Groves
    IGN: (S50)Bourbon
    Guild: (S33)DRAGONSHEART
    Class:Knight
    Lvl: 47 scion

thats harsh #04
    Level: Scion 63+
    IGN: (S28)Destroyer
    Guild: Imperium
    Server: Bloodfang Village
    Soul: 475
    Pets: Super Demon lvl 72, Super Angel lvl 66, Megasaurus lvl 57, Boxer Rex lvl 53, and File Lord lvl 48
    Mount: Gorilla Titan

Comment

get a better connection and you wont DC bro
      Server : Rinulka Peninsula
      Class : Rogue
      Level : 61
      Guild : CandyShop
      Character : Whiskey

Comment

You were complaining in world chat now on forums? Bro just no O.o
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

If you cannot act in a civilized manner, then your post will be edited and the thread will be closed.
          I can understand your frustrations regarding the issue, however, since you claim you finally decided to try out IoB just to dc for the first time, try it the next few times and tell us whether or not you DCed.

Allow us to grasp onto the concept more clearly.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

I always DC in iob. EVERY SINGLE time. even before i get the first white rain pack. I would also like it if u DC u can still go back in . Thank you In advance

Comment

Working...
            X