Now2play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now2play

Now2play.com hosts crystal saga origins too.
    I know the conecpt about different versions of game and rights to publish at differen timezones very well. I wanna know that if now2play = r2games. And if not, how come it is publishing the game at same name?
    My Guides

--
    IGN - (S25)Magmadude2 Lvl6x
    Wings - Ultimate Demigod VIII
    Plane - Scion
    Soul- 423
    Weapon - SupFragSword V +4 (damned weapon won' enchant )
    Pets - SA, SD, bonosauras, baby demon, teeka, baby bear cub (tank pet), Gobbler, Canvas Teddy

don't know as well, but I think it's because the countries it hosts on is different

Comment

Originally posted by R22785924 View Post
      don't know as well, but I think it's because the countries it hosts on is different
      maybe they have an agreement with r2 to release the game as well..just my two cents..not sure about it

Comment

Originally posted by Cats15 View Post
        maybe they have an agreement with r2 to release the game as well..just my two cents..not sure about it
        r2 doesn't own the game they bought the rights to use the game and to release it in the 2 time zones they use
        there are other games like it in different time zones under different names all with bought rights to the game
        Like anyone truly cares

Comment

Originally posted by Luigi1998 View Post
          r2 doesn't own the game they bought the rights to use the game and to release it in the 2 time zones they use
          there are other games like it in different time zones under different names all with bought rights to the game

ohh ok..thanks for clarifying..but i think there was a situation where another company got an agreement with r2 to release the version of the game..

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ighlight=aeria

Comment

last i knew there are several companies affiliated with r2 and made agreements to host games. aeria being one of them though i believe they recently bought their own license to market the game(from what i heard anyways). there are too many copies of this game floating around to even care anymore. all that matters is the game maker's pockets are getting rich.
            Crystal Saga:
            Server: Aquatic Crypts
            Name: (S15)Sidoh
            Class: Knight
            Plane: Eidolon
            Level: 100

Lunaria:
            Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
            Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
            Class: Swordman/Elementalist
            Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Originally posted by Luigi1998 View Post
              Even though they don't own the game, it doesn't prevent them from having partners.
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
              X