Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New server: East

Hey everyone.
    US east timeline needs a new server.We couldnt play in the new server for ~2months.A new server would be a greatest thing (upgrade maybe) .
    Hellstorm ? yes it's a new server, but it's not for US East players.
    Player from lithuania, europe
    Last edited by jimpogskie; 07-07-2013, 07:09 PM.

just deal with it or quit and wait for another server

Comment

Originally posted by Strevorio View Post
      just deal with it or quit and wait for another server
      hmmm Strevorio . thats what many are doing{w8ing** .. so if u dont want a new server just dont scold others .. its not like this is ur fathers game telling others to quit

Comment

Originally posted by Flrn_evrglds_Rusty View Post
        hmmm Strevorio . thats what many are doing{w8ing** .. so if u dont want a new server just dont scold others .. its not like this is ur fathers game telling others to quit
        lol Grow Up if you know English Well you wont say Scolding Word..

He just mean deal with it. have patience if dont have quit... plain and simple.... i dont see he is scolding...
        Leave it on R2 when they will bring it as simple ..

Comment

Originally posted by DodoApple View Post
          lol Grow Up if you know English Well you wont say Scolding Word..

He just mean deal with it. have patience if dont have quit... plain and simple.... i dont see he is scolding...
          Leave it on R2 when they will bring it as simple ..
          Your probably right , as i think they may launch a new server called maplewoods ( just a theory)
          "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

okay stop asking for new servers DAMN IT (sorry for the word) havent you realize the earlier servers are having less players because others switching for a newer one because they want to be in the top 20 lvling position which is idiotic if you fail on reaching top 20 you will again ask for another servers i just dont want to offend but this thread pissing me off seriously stop ASKING for newer server -_- instead for servers ASK for newer event ughhh players this days
            Last edited by crow_hogan; 07-08-2013, 06:26 AM. Reason: pissedoff
            Ign:nightshroud
            Server: Sukemo Bluff
            Class:Rogue
            Level:Eid lvl 14x
            Guild:Titans

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you always wanted

You should rely whatever sparks you have inside

guides:

Comment

*cough* West Coast PVP. *cough*
              "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

I heard that R2 is taking a break in upping new servers, which is a good thing in order to preserve player numbers in the recent servers. And please don't do this just to get yourself in the rankings, its pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by crow_hogan View Post
                  okay stop asking for new servers DAMN IT (sorry for the word) havent you realize the earlier servers are having less players because others switching for a newer one because they want to be in the top 20 lvling position which is idiotic if you fail on reaching top 20 you will again ask for another servers i just dont want to offend but this thread pissing me off seriously stop ASKING for newer server -_- instead for servers ASK for newer event ughhh players this days
                  That is true sir
                  I love myself.

Comment

Originally posted by crow_hogan View Post
                    What is pissing u when other players move to new server... they are not doing something to u right
                    â™”

Server: [S57]Eternal Sanctum---Merged with s52/s55/s59/DP
                    Character:[s57] Praveen
                    Spouse:[s57]Yurikay
                    Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                    Level: Scion 92++
                    Emailraveenkumarcstf.co.in@gmail.com
                    Guild: (S52)Elysium->The Ruling Guild
                    Pet: Teeka,Burning Angle,Cupid,Golden Teddy Bear,Super Demon

Comment

there dnt need to be a new server considering they havent even merged s61 and s63 is still pretty new, like some one said all they want to do is server hop just to be on top 20 just because of free crystals honestly i think they need to get rid of that, and on the thing about s61 75% of the players quit s61 and moved so now its bassically dead, r2 we dnt need new server merge s61 if you dnt mind
                      Crystal Saga:
                      IGN: (S57)Suzemebatchi
                      Server: Eternal Sanctum
                      Class: Rogue
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Level: 150
                      Spouse: (J7)Rhaiine01
                      Wings: Demon Lord +4
                      Weapon: Prefect Frag IX +9
                      Mount: Gilded Battle Stallion, Alicorn, Flying Carpet, White Griffin, Angelfire Dragon
                      Pixie : Celestial
                      Nobility: Emperor
                      Guild: (S2)Dragonspine
                      Pets: Teeka Gen 3 +9, Fire Lord, Ultrasaurus Rex, Gobbler, Dark reaper +13, Werewolf Overlord +12, Pet Bunny, Panda Adult, Super Angel/Demon.

Comment

it's not about the free crystals, it's about having fun...

Comment

dem the arguments.... -gets a popcorn-
                          Shrine Of Kithara

IGN: ZelmanClock
                          server: Shrine of Kithar
                          Honor: Earl ( and gaining up)

Comment

Its not about the money to open new server or my problem or not for people to move to other server, but you have to realise that this so called game is loosing player, and if you want to keep more player in the server you shouldnt make another new server which is a waste and useless, you think the player that play in those new server are totally new players? nope they are old player that think they are weak on their last server so they move to the next server in hope to be stronger and become top 20, if they failed they want another new server if it keep going like that there will only be 20 player on each server
                            I love myself.

Comment

If that's all the reasons you can think of then I would assume that you're wrong...There are plenty of reasons why they want a new server, It's not just about the free crystals or just because they feel weak...

Comment

Working...
                              X