No announcement yet.

New server: East

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't do anything to stop R2games from doing what they think that benefits them =="

Comment

That is why they didn't open up a new server yet, because it will benifit them....
      "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

Comment

Originally posted by DX0003 View Post
        That is why they didn't open up a new server yet, because its NOT benifit them....
        it will only bring less player less player more boring more boring = no buy crystal, no buy crystal = no money, no money is no fun
        I love myself.

Comment

Servers Are Not Released Every Month Or Two For Several Reasons.

1. Lags When Merged
          2. The Leveling Contest, Everyone Who Lost Will Quit.
          3. Distribution Of Players.
          Originally posted by iTz_SoN
          I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
          I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by praveenstf View Post
            What is pissing u when other players move to new server... they are not doing something to u right
            yes they arent doing something to me but its a great effect on the servers more players transfering LESS players to have fun with. Try to think about it bro i know ur server is new but try to imagine 50% of the players there transfer to the new one what would you feel?
            Ign:nightshroud
            Server: Sukemo Bluff
            Class:Rogue
            Level:Eid lvl 14x
            Guild:Titans

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you always wanted

You should rely whatever sparks you have inside

guides:

Comment

Originally posted by loveshay View Post
              Its not about the money to open new server or my problem or not for people to move to other server, but you have to realise that this so called game is loosing player, and if you want to keep more player in the server you shouldnt make another new server which is a waste and useless, you think the player that play in those new server are totally new players? nope they are old player that think they are weak on their last server so they move to the next server in hope to be stronger and become top 20, if they failed they want another new server if it keep going like that there will only be 20 player on each server
              i agree with that, since i do the same things, and i never want complain about server except need advise to log in...

Exigent Bluff

IGN: Elven
              server: Exigent Bluff
              honor: Viscount (still mortal )

Comment

If half your server leaves it would be very isolated until there is a server merge, which i hear there hasnt been one on a certain server for "half a year "

Comment

that's not good, i think

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
                    Hey... so my server is at the point of where were a ghost town lol, today we didn't even have 30 people come to crypt for the boss. We have been out well over half a year now and no merge. Very few active people play now, and S62 could easily merge with us now. Their players have way fair enough stats to merge with my server. Seriously R2, we can do it lol nothing worse then what my server is right now is going to happen.
                    not exactly good.

Comment

Working...
                    X