Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gmut event please

Dear GM's,
    Can you please make next weeks event a gmut event, one where yo can exchange muts into gmuts, and more than 2 times a day because, I know that at the event master in starglade you can already do that, but its only 2 a day, which doe take a very long time to try to upgrade your mount. Please take this into consideration.

Gmut event? Its already so ez to get gmuts now, like every new perm event is a free way to get gmuts. And lately all the events somehow give a gmut or 2.

Comment

'ez to get gmuts' NO it isnt. And every new event dosent give a mut or 2. get ur facts straight please.

Comment

I got 11gmut today just from events, its so easy not even funny. Stop asking for stuff that isnt rare anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by mattthandi View Post
          Dear GM's,
          Can you please make next weeks event a gmut event, one where yo can exchange muts into gmuts, and more than 2 times a day because, I know that at the event master in starglade you can already do that, but its only 2 a day, which doe take a very long time to try to upgrade your mount. Please take this into consideration.
          Stupid suggestion. -.-

Comment

Maybe for you guys they aren't rare, but in my server they are kinda rare... so don't assume every server has the same rarity of items.

Comment

I want Teeka Egg Event... thank you not Gmut...

Comment

IOB yellow pack is really the only way. And if your side is getting yellow pack, they are obiusly pwning the other side and they will get purple b4 they get more than 2 yellow packs. I dont think his suggestion is 'stupid' like some other ppl said.

Comment

Originally posted by R213331395 View Post
                  IOB yellow pack is really the only way. And if your side is getting yellow pack, they are obiusly pwning the other side and they will get purple b4 they get more than 2 yellow packs. I dont think his suggestion is 'stupid' like some other ppl said.
                  It Is not all get benefit from IOB lot of ppl still there who get stuck in IOB.... and its not a good PVP they need to change it and make sure no flaws exist..

Comment

Farming gmuts is easy, but a gmut event really never hurt, maybe like GFG packs again. I used that event to get my stallion. I farm gmuts from, Rebirth pack, survival, daily exchange, general kharn daily, and lucky guess.
                    What are bugs?

Comment

Does lucky guess give gmut? I didnt know.
                      Never judge a book by its cover.

Comment

Originally posted by killerskiller View Post
                        Does lucky guess give gmut? I didnt know.
                        lol thats wired i know and you did not
                        IGN: (S32)nat Level:62 Spouse: (S32)KIDD

Comment

Originally posted by hotestfire View Post
                          lol thats wired i know and you did not
                          the gmut is wired? does it have electricity now?
                          I love myself.

Comment

Shuj, now its my turn
                            IGN: Demonic
                            Class: Rogue
                            Plane: Scion
                            Level: 58
                            Pets: Panda (Adult) +13 Gen 2, Super Demon +9, Bone Dragon, Teeka +13, Teeka +9, Super Demon
                            Guild: Hellraiser
                            Server: (S60)Exigent Bluff

Comment

Originally posted by DodoApple View Post
                              It Is not all get benefit from IOB lot of ppl still there who get stuck in IOB.... and its not a good PVP they need to change it and make sure no flaws exist..
                              True. In server 63, its all about whos team a guy called 'Abyz' is on in any team pvp event. They really need to make a better system of choosing whos team the high level people are on.

Comment

Working...
                              X