• Show
Clear All

Gmut? There is no need I'll tell you why:
    Daily 2 Exchange
    2 Bound Gmut from quiz
    Gmut from Island Of Blessing yellow packs
    Survival
    The General dude in starglade next to king by trading in Honor Badges
    And the best of all getting an alt to lvl 45 for 28 Gmut which should only take you a week max per an alt and these alts can help you in events like Island Of Blessing.
    So stop complaining that Gmut are "Hard" to get it is easy.
    I got my GT in 1 week just thnxs to few alts and Island Of Blessing
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
      Gmut? There is no need I'll tell you why:
      Daily 2 Exchange
      2 Bound Gmut from quiz
      Gmut from Island Of Blessing yellow packs
      Survival
      The General dude in starglade next to king by trading in Honor Badges
      And the best of all getting an alt to lvl 45 for 28 Gmut which should only take you a week max per an alt and these alts can help you in events like Island Of Blessing.
      So stop complaining that Gmut are "Hard" to get it is easy.
      I got my GT in 1 week just thnxs to few alts and Island Of Blessing
      And a chance to get it from Rebirth packs and Treasure Trove's small treasures.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Exactly Gmut are plenty ez to get now. Dont need events.

Comment

Originally posted by mattthandi View Post
          Dear GM's,
          Can you please make next weeks event a gmut event, one where yo can exchange muts into gmuts, and more than 2 times a day because, I know that at the event master in starglade you can already do that, but its only 2 a day, which doe take a very long time to try to upgrade your mount. Please take this into consideration.
          Stupid suggestion, tbh... Like, ALL the events somehow give gold, in which you want buy G.muts... -.-
          •IGN:MrGoogle
          •Class:Knight (Working on hybrid-ish 😊)
          •Server:S51Cimmerian Woodlands
          •Plane:Mortal
          •Level: lv.60 ( Uber Nub x.x)
          •Pet:Golden Teddy Bear+13 💯. Super Demon :cool:
          •Please give credits to google for helping you with your homework. Thank you :) ✌

Comment

buy g muts u cant just go to every event and expect them to give free g muts ive spent 14p on g muts so far
            Level: Scion 63+
            IGN: (S28)Destroyer
            Guild: Imperium
            Server: Bloodfang Village
            Soul: 475
            Pets: Super Demon lvl 72, Super Angel lvl 66, Megasaurus lvl 57, Boxer Rex lvl 53, and File Lord lvl 48
            Mount: Gorilla Titan

Comment

eh,it would be cool to have a gm ut event,but like everyone said,it's kinda easy to get them...I wish the gm ut prices would lower a little ~_~
              (S6)Wisteria889
              Class: Mage
              Server:Windshear Peaks
              Level:70+
              Plane:Eidolon
              Honor:Viceroy
              Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
              Proud player since 2011
              ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Perhaps people can just agree to disagree not everyone will be satisfied with the same event. I believe that if you really wanted to know what others wanted you could create a poll asking people what they are in need of.

Comment

The Rareness Of Gmuts Depends On The Server. Some Servers Want It Some Dont..
                  Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                  I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                  I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

I think in the end I would say...

A gmut event is certainly not necessary, there are ways to get plenty of them with enough dedication. To be fair though, I would also add that it would be easier for older servers. On older servers, there are stronger players so they can more easily do ladder rebirth quests, power level alts to 45, and have an easier time killing the mobs in trove. Moreover, in older servers, many players have scion+ alts (or players that quit and gave their toons away) so more rebirth quests can be done. They would also have more level 30/40+ alts that can participate in weekly events that give gmuts (like the good friend gift pack event).

So while I don't think a gmut event necessary, I can see why maybe people on newer servers might want it. However, unless they make a server-specific event, having one could ruin the current gmut balance in older servers and make what would be a not-as-rare item even more easy to get. It's a tricky situation.

It's not necessary game-wide, but if they did have one, I don't think many people would mind it. Could always for on a Kilin (whether it's the first or a breeder).
                    (S14)Squintina
                    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I agree with the above posters, it's not appropriate. You can "easily", with the time and effort, gather up GMUTs.
                      ~ Trust is like a mirror, you can fix what's broken but you can still see the cracks in the reflection. ~

Comment

What we need is a Fire Lord Egg event lol
                        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

There won't be a GMUT event as a special event because the exchange already exists permanently in game.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Kinda agreed.. Gmut even gonna break market ^

Comment

Working...
                            X