X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order History

Totired to care anymore look at history return my money
    Last edited by CindyS; 07-10-2013, 06:23 AM.

Originally posted by CindyS View Post
    Totired to care anymore look at history return my money
    you need to file ticket with billing no. the transaction no you got while you completed the transaction.

Comment

and ask them for refund they generally pay by US dollar Cheque if transaction failed..
      generally if its more than 12 hrs.. and havent recieved it means transaction failed...
      that happened with me... so i filed a ticket with transcation no and they refunded me.

Comment

Hey!

Please file a ticket with the order number like DodoApple stated. I'm sure it's frustrating and I'm sorry this happened to you. Please don't give up on the game because it has a lot to offer.
        ~ Trust is like a mirror, you can fix what's broken but you can still see the cracks in the reflection. ~

Comment

same case happened to me,no ingots entered on my game but i already load money for this. please help ASAP. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by R218004355 View Post
            same case happened to me,no ingots entered on my game but i already load money for this. please help ASAP. thanks.
            The most you can do is, file a ticket and hope to get a response :/
            ~ Trust is like a mirror, you can fix what's broken but you can still see the cracks in the reflection. ~

Comment

I sent them to separate tickets with ID numbers attached,they responded by demanding screenshots and refuse to address cyber bullying issues when the cyber bully is a heavy casher.So what's the point in playing when this is what you get.Just want my money back so I can forget what happened in the last few months and move outta this dead beat game.

Comment

Originally posted by CindyS
                R2 is not doing anything to stop cyber bullying.I was cyber bullied and stalked by a char who constantly harrass me to the point where i fear for my life in real life.He stated in world chat that he wanted to bash my face in.I reported this to R2 and they did not respond.Instead of helping my char was deleted and R2 told me items on it are illegial yet they refuse to say what items are.They are supporting the bullies simply because they are cashing.Thank you R2 for making game play a terrify place in this game.I will never return to this game and I will not allow any of my friends to play this game as well.
                Im guessing this is what you mean, do you still have a screenshot of this?
                He may get a warning or mute since its been a long time.

Sorry about your char being deleted. They should at least say what items were illegal.
                Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Yes it is,and I am never returning.Just re-reading that post makes me cry.

Comment

So Sorry To Hear That He Caused You To leave. Hopefully He Is Dealt With And You Don't Quit The Game.
                    Maybe Play S63.

Comment

I'm sorry but no I've been accused of stealing when i haven't and violating TOS by hacking crystal.
                      I am keeping the emails.
                      R2 kept telling me items on char illegal and thank you for your concern,then final email was i violated their TOS and char will never be restored.
                      I asked them at least 10 times what items illegal and that was their last response.I'm not the only one he's bullied and he's told others to fall in line.Many have left the guild i was in to join them cause they don;t want to be deleted to.
                      I was gifted by a wonderful char he was the one who asked me to ask them what items illegal and he to is gone same response from R2 for him.At least 3 gone from server and guild that i know of but i don't spend much time here anymore because i have a job that is more impotant than bullies still there.
                      All I got was emails that made me feel like I didn't matter.

Comment

Last responce was I violated their TOS by hacking crystal.
                        I was gifted alot so i could at least defend myself and my comp skills are to poor to hack anything.

Comment

I spent an entire month alone playing this game when his char was banned and bullied relentlessly,not once was i deleted.As soon as he was back R2 deleted us both after we remarry and then accused of hacking crystal.
                          I just don't care anyome.They gave me 4 different excuses as to why starting with char not deleted.
                          Emails will always be kept to remind me of what has happened here.
                          Many friends are still there and alot have joined them just to keep from being deleted to.

Comment

He won't be dealt with because a heavy casher is in his guild and he wants no completion against him he wants a free ride to landgrab and no one to challenge his authority.His name was added along with the heavy casher who is in his guild and another.Now they are married after they rudely entered my wedding took cake when they weren't invited,bad mouthed us and this is just a small amount of bullying.Heavy casher was the worst,making rude statements.Daily insults against me in world chat constant name calling.
                            We were deleted and now 2 of the bullies married each other and R2 isn't doing anything to stop her or him.Just delete the ones who she dosent like and call us cheaters.

Comment

Dang, im sorry to hear all that i wish i played that server, i would of tried to get him dealt with.
                              Relentless bullying shouldn't be allowed on any game in general.

Comment

Working...
                              X