This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CindyS,

You know I'd go out of my way to help you if I had the power.
    ~ Trust is like a mirror, you can fix what's broken but you can still see the cracks in the reflection. ~

Comment

Originally posted by CindyS View Post
      Yes it is,and I am never returning.Just re-reading that post makes me cry.
      ma'am i know what you feel and i believe that the bully must have special treatement, they cant get ban because they bribe r2 moneys. this post might get deleted soon
      I love myself.

Comment

So many just take the bullying and say nothing like it's a normal part of life.My mom told me that no one has the right to hurt another that we have to take a stand against them no matter what.She is the best mom ever and i'm thankful for her everyday.
        I still have a hard time sleeping when my thoughts go to what happened and returning here just isn't something i can ever see me doing again.My new job is what i try to think about now and when i find i can't sleep because the memories of what happen come back i can't stop them,they just keep coming.I know it may not seem like a game can affect someone in this way but when your treated like i was and my husband you over think and it makes it almost impossible to rest from the memories.

Comment

So many just take the bullying and say nothing like it's a normal part of life.My mom told me that no one has the right to hurt another that we have to take a stand against them no matter what.She is the best mom ever and i'm thankful for her everyday.
          I still have a hard time sleeping when my thoughts go to what happened and returning here just isn't something i can ever see me doing again.My new job is what i try to think about now and when i find i can't sleep because the memories of what happen come back i can't stop them,they just keep coming.I know it may not seem like a game can affect someone in this way but when your treated like i was and my husband you over think and it makes it almost impossible to rest from the memories.
          please stay strong.. it is really sad too that actually we cant find any justice in the world
          I love myself.

Comment

I'm sorry but no I've been accused of stealing when i haven't and violating TOS by hacking crystal.
            I am keeping the emails.
            R2 kept telling me items on char illegal and thank you for your concern,then final email was i violated their TOS and char will never be restored.
            I asked them at least 10 times what items illegal and that was their last response.I'm not the only one he's bullied and he's told others to fall in line.Many have left the guild i was in to join them cause they don;t want to be deleted to.
            I was gifted by a wonderful char he was the one who asked me to ask them what items illegal and he to is gone same response from R2 for him.At least 3 gone from server and guild that i know of but i don't spend much time here anymore because i have a job that is more impotant than bullies still there.
            All I got was emails that made me feel like I didn't matter.
            What was the old ticket number?
            Originally posted by iTz_SoN
            I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
            I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

I think its kinda sad she is playing the victim act. CindyS has harassed many players along with insulting them, and obtained cheated items. Spent money or not, using cheated items to upgrade is against ToS, which you agreed not to violate.

Comment

Originally posted by Zalfe View Post
                I think its kinda sad she is playing the victim act. CindyS has harassed many players along with insulting them, and obtained cheated items. Spent money or not, using cheated items to upgrade is against ToS, which you agreed not to violate.
                and you think you are not violating anything
                I love myself.

Comment

u not even play here.. so go away

Comment

Cindy, please discuss your request for a refund in a ticket.

This thread has turned into a finger pointing on who cheated, so thread is now closed. If there's an issue with a player cheating, please send it in a ticket.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                    X