Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Deal with the Level 1 skills on the new ED/GA pets, very dissapointing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Deal with the Level 1 skills on the new ED/GA pets, very dissapointing.

Just a quick query about the base skills that the Emperor Demon and Gaurdian Angel have. Why are they only level one skills? The Burning Angel that I morphed with 1k+ mc was stronger than this new pet. How about you go ahead and give them level 2 skills at least. Just a thought, lmfao, the Teddy/Panda each got 1 level upgrade with each morph, so why not these 2 new super pets. Very dissapointing.

Originally posted by Pestylenz View Post
    Just a quick query about the base skills that the Emperor Demon and Gaurdian Angel have. Why are they only level one skills? The Burning Angel that I morphed with 1k+ mc was stronger than this new pet. How about you go ahead and give them level 2 skills at least. Just a thought, lmfao, the Teddy/Panda each got 1 level upgrade with each morph, so why not these 2 new super pets. Very dissapointing.
    Based on luck dude. Based on luck
    If strength is justice, powerlessness is a prejudice

Comment

Originally posted by Britannian View Post
      Based on luck dude. Based on luck
      Nay. ED/GA pet originally only have innate level 1 skills and that's all. Unless you're talking about the rest of newly obtained skills which is purely luck
      ――罨――
      阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
      地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
      今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
      天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
      卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

I TOTALLY agree! I use a copious amounts of MC's and get level 1 innate skills?? Pretty disappointing! Then- to top it all off- nobody on my server has EVER see ANY of the innate skill books so we don't even have a chance to fix it! They show them in the Item Synth- but I've never seen the actual book(s) that you NEED to make the higher lvl (2-4) skills

Comment

Yeah they should be released eventually probably through an event.
          Originally posted by iTz_SoN
          I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
          I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

I agree, its a load of ****, why bother morphing a pet the same strength as a gen2 BA when it has same skills? Disappointed. Won't be morphing that one I can assure you
            IGN: (S62)Ajari
            Server: [S62] Bloodshed Hollow
            Guild: (S60)Apocolypse
            Plane: Eidolon
            Pet: Cuddlebunny - Gen 3 Burning Angel

----~N.B.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajarii View Post
              I agree, its a load of ****, why bother morphing a pet the same strength as a gen2 BA when it has same skills? Disappointed. Won't be morphing that one I can assure you
              i agree with mr. ajari

server: S62
              Name: Hit
              Plane: noob
              Lvl: somewhere below 40

Comment

Working...
              X