Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GUIDE] PVP Servers Avoiding enemies AFK PROTECTION.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] PVP Servers Avoiding enemies AFK PROTECTION.

Afk Mode while grinding is useful but if people know where you are it can be pretty bad. For example today i was grinding and talking in guild chat and a rogue that is out to kill me and is stronger then me was cloaking next to me in evil mode at void encampment. So what i did was simple, I left afk mode on and i opens my afk console i clicked all the monsters off and simply walked to tree of life.
    Many cases you wont be right next to a town grinding. Example, I was grinding in Sacrificial Lobby, a level 100 knight was sitting next to me in evil mode ready to kill me. Like normal i leave afk mode on , open afk console and clicked all the monsters off went to corner and used town portal scroll. He was mad so therefor i actually won that time got to annoy him so i was happy. Sometimes even those options don't work, if those shall fail better hope your a shadow rogue. Just wait till the next mob is targeted then click shadow strike and take off afk mode and run.
    Hope the guide helped =)!!! Enjoy ;D!!!

IGN: (s1)jackiexx
    Level: 62
    Class: shadow rogue
    Guild: Dragonspine
    Level ~ Edilon 63
    IGn ~ (s1)Jackiexx
    Guild ~SS
    Position ~ Nobody
    You dont like me :(? OH thats right Get the Eff over it.

Bite me.

Simply Dont care what you have to say:)

You weren't in Peace Mode while AFK, otherwise you would not be able to be killed/attacked. Fair warning, unless it has been less than a minute before you started up AFK mode. But normally, you would not actually be AFK for at least a minute you started AFK Mode. So you can be alarmed first and run to another instance, or go run. Note that you should also join PvE servers, not PvP.
    Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
    Username: Katori
    Server: S54
    Username: SlainAgain
    Server: S64
    Username: SlainAgain
    First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
    Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

Comment

Working...
    X