GM please do something about crypt u_u

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM please do something about crypt u_u

GM please on tonight's update change crypt , make us all invisible for less lag and less *bunnywabbits* following you , it just pisses me off badly , tonight the same thing happened always following me and on last floor i bugged and didnt get my reward pfffff
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 08-15-2012, 08:13 PM. Reason: language plz

Dont change GM...

Comment

Dont change Gm lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wheez~ View Post
        Dont change Gm lol
        rofl that u temp?
        IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
        SERVER:
        Windshear Peaks
        Trap ranger

Comment

run to wrong teleporter an act like ur going to it then. by the sounds of it you already knew where to go on the last level either through trial an error. or by following someone elses pattern they pm'd you or msg you.
          if the latter. then your following someone already, an ur mad someone is following you? take it as a compliment
          if the first. there's a possibility that they heard about where to go an where not to go through trial and error an possibly some of someone telling them which NPC didn't work.
          you really wont know that your "the first-3rd" person to ever be at level 14 headed to the right last NPC. someone from their guild could have got there first an picked a wrong one then got sent halfway back on crypt-then told friends which one to pick. an if ur not talking about the top prizes. then why are you complaining? the other rewards are pretty much like a consolation tissue

Comment

Working...
          X