Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you sure your servers are working properly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you sure your servers are working properly?

'Cause I don't think they are. This morning, I tried to open Crystal Saga to see if the loading problem has been solved and I was happy to got passed the Infinity% loading screen. Now that I am on the character list page, I click my character and click "Enter Game." But this time, the loading screen that showed up got stuck at 0% at 0kb/s.

I don't experience these problems (infinity, stuck at 0%, stuck at 0kb/s) when I try to play Crystal Saga on other platforms.

Please fix your servers and stop blaming our Internet connection. Usually, people say "What is your bandwith?" stuff. I only got this problem at R2's Crystal Saga.

And to the people who usually say "Just wait for a few minutes, it will load soon. Mine is loading properly." Well, I think this problem only happens to certain people so maybe you are not affected by this problem.
    life is unfair

Its not R2s fault -_-. So your saying, some people are affected and some arent? Buahah. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGamer View Post
      'Cause I don't think they are. This morning, I tried to open Crystal Saga to see if the loading problem has been solved and I was happy to got passed the Infinity% loading screen. Now that I am on the character list page, I click my character and click "Enter Game." But this time, the loading screen that showed up got stuck at 0% at 0kb/s.

I don't experience these problems (infinity, stuck at 0%, stuck at 0kb/s) when I try to play Crystal Saga on other platforms.

Please fix your servers and stop blaming our Internet connection. Usually, people say "What is your bandwith?" stuff. I only got this problem at R2's Crystal Saga.

And to the people who usually say "Just wait for a few minutes, it will load soon. Mine is loading properly." Well, I think this problem only happens to certain people so maybe you are not affected by this problem.
      OP actually there is so many problem not only with the server and we(the players) know it. Me myself, i dont know whats in their mind, but im just not really sure if they can fix anything

Originally posted by RulaZhao View Post
      Its not R2s fault -_-. So your saying, some people are affected and some arent? Buahah. LOL
      Yes, its their fault and some are affected, some are not. Stop laughing old boy if you dont know whats going on
      I love myself.

Comment

many people on the kong servers are having to refresh multiple times just to connect to the servers...
        there's definitely a problem
        Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

your internet sucks....PROBLEM SOLVED!
          "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

Comment

Originally posted by DX0003 View Post
            Yup, first off try clearing your systems browsing history along with all site content(cache), if this doesnt work upgrade your internet
            Server: (S68) Silver Hollow
            Character's name: Bishop
            Class: Priest
            Level: Eidolon 50+
            Current Guild: (S68)SAO(Lv7 Guild)
            Soul Completion: 588
            Tenets Completion: Mortal Lv. 3 (Will be maxing soon enough!!)
            Mount's: Rocky(lv20), Epic Alpaca(Lv6), Battle Bear(lv1)
            Current Frag: Perfect Fragarach I +9
            Pet's: Ultrasaurus Rex(Rexy Lv104/ 8.6% Complete on soul), Demon King(Raishin Lv104 18.2% soul)
            Beast Soul: Tiger soul lv 4(Work in progress)

Comment

Folks, let's be mature a little and move out from "Just because i can, others should . . . " kind of argument. Bug, loading issues, etc are prevalent issues in MMO and not everyone gets fair share from R2 given R2 themselves are still having many problems they've been working on. Hence players having trouble with their gameplay are not always directly related to their internet connections.

If you have no useful contribution for the problem the OP's having and only able to resort to ad hominem attack, then please politely move out from this thread
              ――罨――
              阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
              地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
              今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
              天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
              卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

Originally posted by ViP_HealHost View Post
                Yup, first off try clearing your systems browsing history along with all site content(cache), if this doesnt work upgrade your internet
                I'm looking forward for ingame problem that only occur for both of you guys and people mocking you for your ingame problem and staff wont fix the problem for you
                I love myself.

Comment

Originally posted by loveshay View Post
                  I'm looking forward for ingame problem that only occur for both of you guys and people mocking you for your ingame problem and staff wont fix the problem for you
                  Never gonna happen, I know how to use google and I read forums alot, BTW my internet speed is 1mbps but because I know how to solve my problems I don't encounter this kind of things.....and also my rig sucks but I can play 5 alts at the same time...talk about 1gb memory and built in video adapter...
                  "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

Comment

Never gonna happen, I know how to use google and I read forums alot, BTW my internet speed is 1mbps but because I know how to solve my problems I don't encounter this kind of things.....and also my rig sucks but I can play 5 alts at the same time...talk about 1gb memory and built in video adapter...
                    We will see
                    I love myself.

Comment

Working...
                    X