Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burning Angel check

hi all,

I recently got my BA, so before I start leveling, I want to check what aptitude, maturity and attributes it should have. I know, the more, the better, but if you guys could give me an idea of what is decent, then that'd be very helpful, so I know when to stop

here's a screenshot as it is now.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	185.5 KB
ID:	1737517

it's maturity definitely sucks, but I used all my mat whips, so I'm waiting to make some money to try again. I want to get at least 11/13.
    What about its attributes though? is INT 68 to start off with alright? and I have seen BAs with at least 2300 INT aptitude, mine is at 2156 now. Should I try again? and of course I will get it to +13 & open a skill slot before starting to level it (once I have money again )

thanks in advance for your comments

Attributes is great! But the apts can be improved by like 20% more. Longer the better for intellect and Maturity could be like 12+ would be the best!( only if you tons of whips to use, or else attain 11+ would be ideal.) Try attaining maturity skills like genius and enlightenment for best result! And for breeding too, though I'm sure you would want to breed
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Anyways congrats to BA.
      This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

great, thanks a lot for your advice I'll work on the maturity and aptitude before leveling then^^

Comment

Try getting 2300 aptitudes and 12 maturity.
          Originally posted by iTz_SoN
          I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
          I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Working...
          X