Night thief help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R22785924 View Post
    no, it did not die, how can it die with 80% of health, no drops were claimed and the player isn't turning in the quest
    yea, she didnt die in my case, i just found her and started hitting her, she kept stealthing but i somehow managed to keep hitting her when this another player came out of nowhere, attacked her and made her disappeared for good without a trace, were she died shouldnt be dropped loots there
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

well, some die, but most usually dissapear

Comment

When you're killing them, they stealth and then re-appear to attack you again.

This said player you said that came by and killed the player may have one hit it.

I can one hit these monsters because my Rogue skill allows me to ignore 100% of enemy's defense - so they disappear.

It's not 100% that they drop the loots, also. Keep that in mind.
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
          When you're killing them, they stealth and then re-appear to attack you again.

This said player you said that came by and killed the player may have one hit it.

I can one hit these monsters because my Rogue skill allows me to ignore 100% of enemy's defense - so they disappear.

It's not 100% that they drop the loots, also. Keep that in mind.
          Master assassin's thrust only hit 1 in my case and it is maxed, wanting to ask this is a glitch or something?

and the sound effect of master assassin's thrust is the sound effect of shadow rush ~_~ is this a known bug?
          Last edited by Evlasn; 08-16-2012, 11:46 PM. Reason: question not labeled
          Server : (S42)Tinosia Delta
          IGN: futa
          Class: Combat Rogue
          Level: 100(Eidolon)
          Ranking: Emperor

Suggestions to those who want to play combat rogue in seng:

1.always have a good ping
          2.always have a good fps

if you dont have the above then you should always be prepare to die before your dash reaches your target

Comment

Working...
          X