• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theif help

so where does this guy pop up?

from the event

Comment

no like, which places in starglade/tree of life (e.g. next to darwin, next to event master, at the far corner)

Comment

Almost everywhere . In L3 - L4 - L5 .

Game :Wartune
        IGN: Palpablesage
        Class: Mage
        Level: 19
        Game: Wartune
        IGN: MrNemesis
        Level:18+

Comment

gm pls spawn more night thiefs we are not able to kill them beacause others higher lv players are killing the night thiefs before us so pls spawn more night thiefs

Comment

well, now they dissapear at half health and run away forever

Comment

Easy hunt lol.

Comment

Originally posted by saiveda35 View Post
                gm pls spawn more night thiefs we are not able to kill them beacause others higher lv players are killing the night thiefs before us so pls spawn more night thiefs
                ya right man I am at the middle of killing these thiefs and then a Scion came and ks then he got the items.there goes my first thief I think spawning more thiefs is not the solution to this kind of quest does higher levels Scion kill thief in just a second for us low levels it takes minutes to kill a thief so what I do is just watch for the higher levels to kill all the thiefs. I hope GM's balanced the quest not only for Scions but also for the newbies that is starting to play this game for a short period of time. I therefore conclude that Let's just wait for another event that is balanced.thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Zenshiki View Post
                  Easy hunt lol.
                  yea, especially by stealing other mob with you being op
                  They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                  But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

i need some info on these thiefs, my priest aoe makes them disapeer for good yet sometimes kills in 1 hit... or

Comment

Working...
                    X