No announcement yet.

please read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skylla, We play in a same server, after merge. and really is, you dont have to quit bcos of this small smthing.
    Last edited by R22216962; 08-16-2012, 08:43 PM.

Comment

No one is taking any sides. No one is saying you are actually a stalker. The word stalker is not an offensive word. Truly offensive words are punishable. You say you want nothing done then respond as if the person should be slapped with a punishment.

I apologize for not fully understanding exactly what you are expecting here.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Dont quit the game helpful people are dieing out now ...just ignore her and get on with ur gaming coz if u join another game same thing will happen sooner or later jerks are everywhere ps..i still dont see how being called "stalker" is offensive.

Comment

Well being called a stalker is sorta rude since its a insult,but i would just shake i off and continue on with life
          (S6)Wisteria889
          Class: Mage
          Server:Windshear Peaks
          Level:70+
          Plane:Eidolon
          Honor:Viceroy
          Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
          Proud player since 2011
          ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

hey GM the sever S6 think i someone else how can soomeone play too account running around the same time an y he would work on both wings

Comment

@memory lane i dont want any punishment to happen to anyone i was just trying to bring it to everyones attention how some people speak in this server, i know that the r2 team try to make the game offensive free and this thread could help in somehow.
              @ R22216962 i know i dont have to i just am like i said leaving games for a while maybe go back to college to study or to carry on with my game. i hope that you have fun playing and a wish all the best for players
              @wisteria589 your absolutely right i think that its incredibly rude the way it way implied

theres alot of good people in this game but theres always 1-2 that ruin the game for others this is one of them times... i might return maybe in a few months or when some things change thanks to the people that was soo understanding

and @daoher maybe there alts? might just be testing out different classes which is best for afking for dungeons maybe for pvp?
              IGN- (S37)Skylla
              Class - Priest
              Pet - Super Angel +13
              Guild - DevilBound
              Server - Cheurna Gorge
              Don’t steal, don’t lie, don’t cheat, don’t sell drugs.The government hates competition

Comment

Hey Sky dont quit yet btw log in to the game im w8ting for you.

Comment

0-o who's waiting?
                  IGN- (S37)Skylla
                  Class - Priest
                  Pet - Super Angel +13
                  Guild - DevilBound
                  Server - Cheurna Gorge
                  Don’t steal, don’t lie, don’t cheat, don’t sell drugs.The government hates competition

Comment

ur guild member is w8ting

Comment

Lonely so lonely now that he quit.

Comment

but one guy just say i someone alt or main then they KOS me so mean

Comment

Working...
                        X