Merge server was NOT FAIR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge server was NOT FAIR

sir GM, i think that the server merge must be from only 1 server generation differences....example S1 merge with S2 or S30 with S31......so with that the differences in level n power will be not too far......
    we experiences this game become not interesting anymore because of that problem.....there are advantages side for server that play longer n disadvatages for the newer server.....
    please consider about this GM.....a lot of complains already....
    thank you

Unfortunately that is simply not possible. In order to do a server merge, the servers being merged must both be from the same time zone (East Coast or West Coast) and both must be either PvP servers or both PvE Servers. As such, if S30 were, for example, an East Coast PvE server, and S31 were an East Coast PvP server, we could not merge them together. If S32 was a West coast PvE server, again, we couldn't merge it with S30. But if S33 then turns out to be an East Coast PvE server, then we can merge S30 and S33 together.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Why not even things out, by selling for a limited time after the server merge an item that will place your character close to the level of the server that's been around longer?
      Like have gms of said longer existing server take a survey by collecting the various levels and make the item place the person in the newer server in the middle?
      Make it cost around like 3k+ crystal or whatever, that way everyone is happy and you have no problems from players.
      And that way it keeps things well you know balanced.

Comment

Talk about SOA and Void Encampment Merged.. 1 word >.< Unfair. Void Is so far ahead than SoA... like really ... we need some explanations here
        Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
        IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
        Lvl: 76
        Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
        Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
        IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
        LvL: 40

Comment

yup so unfair.......my sever merger with server that start 2 months ahead

Comment

Ikr ~.~, Thats why i quit most merged servers because they're totally unfair, and some servers are ready to have a merge but not given one yet like Cheurna Gorge (S61) and Amethyst Forest (S68).So gm do u mind replying again o.o for more info about these servers
            Last edited by SolarMagic; 06-06-2012, 08:00 AM. Reason: GM~
            Greg TheSloth

BACON+Potatoes+Jack Daniel's=GregTheSloth

Comment

yah really void completely wiped out all top ranking players in SoA. we weren't ready to compete with all those scions yet.

Comment

Please consider about this GM.....we really disappointed about this disadvantage of this game....not fair at all......please find solution

Comment

can't u split the merge everyone hate it n spa is still really active anyways

Comment

Amethyst forest is gonna merge? o.o ...no....
                    Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

yahp so Unfair rank 1 and 2 of SoA is now gone :3 solve the problem GM

Comment

So, Shrine of Kithar and The Void Merged. SoK was created first. But i believe The Void annihilated them? The server created first really doesn't matter. >.< And yes Arch, We're definitely merging with Cheurna. There is no other PvE West servers. We're the last two left that aren't already merged.
                        The Void
                        Poof
                        Priest

Comment

Woops wrong account. LOL
                          The Void
                          Poof
                          Priest

Comment

Now ill be even further behind everyone >.> lol thisll be fun
                            Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

I REALLY DISAPPOINTED THAT THE GM DIDN't GIVE US ANY ANSWER UNTIL TODAY.....

Comment

Working...
                              X