Name:	100% frag refinement.png
Views:	1
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	1737699Click image for larger version

Name:	Fused Frag.png
Views:	1
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	1737700

Once you have reached 100% refinement you're ready to fuse. It takes 4400 Fragarach refinement crystals and 500 Purified crystals for 100% refinement. It will take 2 frag shards to fuse the weapon of your choice into your frag. Enchantment bonuses are based off of the enchantment(+) of your frag. There is no need to enchant the weapon you are fusing into it. Upgrading your frag does not make you lose 100% refinement, once you have pulled that off you are finished. If you happen to find a better weapon you would like to fuse with your frag all it takes is 2 frag shards. I am unsure how fusing frags with frags work I am still currently in the process of finishing my first Perfect X . Any how I hope I explained this enough for all of you to understand. If you have any questions just post in this thread and I will explain to my best knowledge.

all questions in mind answered. thanks
    ign: (S8)iamkyubi
    class: Hybrid Anti-mage Ranger
    plane; eidolon
    server: (S8) Kaspaya Beach

Comment

can you fuse more than 1 weapon with your frag or does the 2nd fusing overwrite the first?

Comment

It overwrites the first.
        Originally posted by iTz_SoN
        I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
        I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

thank you kindly

Comment

if i have like 6% can I upgrade perfect V to VI and not lose the 6% fuse in progress?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkagesB.c View Post
              if i have like 6% can I upgrade perfect V to VI and not lose the 6% fuse in progress?
              you will not lose the refined % if you upgrade
              DeathDealer
              Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

thanks death dealer

Comment

DO you need to remove the gems from your Main weapon before you fuse your secondary weapon?

Comment

Originally posted by lilshawrties View Post
                    DO you need to remove the gems from your Main weapon before you fuse your secondary weapon?
                    No, it is not necessary to remove gems from your primary weapon when fusing. Any gems in the secondary however should be removed if you have any socketed.

Comment

Working...
                    X