Liturgic elemental sperion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liturgic elemental sperion

I read that liturgic summons a meteor to attack surrounding evenmies every so often.. Anyone know its range? Or if it even does damage? Or just 1
    Firekitty
    S63 Hellstorm
    Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

From my experience, the description's off.

First of all, it doesn't seem to proc when attacking, but rather when being attacked. (so if you're grinding in trove, for example, and kill monsters before they get to attack you, you'll NEVER see it proc). Because of that, there isn't really a "range". It's really just based on whether the monster's hitting you. If it's in range to hit you, it's in range to be proc'd.

Second, it doesn't really do damage. It's 1 damage and , even though the description implies that it does damage , what it REALLY does is knockback. Something which I found to be particularly annoying as it kept moving my bosses in dungeons and I'd have to constantly be watching to make sure no loot was ignored by afk pickup.

Note: this is just from my experience. Maybe someone else has noticed it acting differently.
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Ahh. So I guess it sounds pretty useless. Just the damage reduction then o.o Ty x3
      Firekitty
      S63 Hellstorm
      Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Working...
      X