Pk level?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pk level?

So love PK, and yes i know how to use evil mode and how i have to kill those in peace mode. Yet on both Servers Hellstorm and Purgatory, my PK level has not raised. And yet no one is on list for Purgatory. What is wrong with the PK system. I know Im not the only one who has noticed this.
    Attached Files
    KING KHAN THA DON

Originally posted by R221001230 View Post
    So love PK, and yes i know how to use evil mode and how i have to kill those in peace mode. Yet on both Servers Hellstorm and Purgatory, my PK level has not raised. And yet no one is on list for Purgatory. What is wrong with the PK system. I know Im not the only one who has noticed this.
    they stopped the pling in kaymo.

Comment

>.< thank you for your help
      KING KHAN THA DON

Comment

i always wondered why only low lvl players love to pk others , no offense, but seriously dude ur lvl 36 mortal who u gonna pk??i'm lvl 77 scion nd i think i'm still a low lvl but i never pked any1, i would defend myslf in gr nd seng & kill others but i never try to pk others who didn't hurt me ,just sayin after all it's ur choice if u wanna go evil nd try killin every1 but that way will only lead every1 to hate u nd kill ya on sight

Comment

u never done sengolia GR or some thing pvp
          ???

Comment

Working...
          X