Soul shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul shards

can i ask for the reason why souls shards are not tradeable? .

i hope you will change it and make it tradeable ^^. im just suggesting. thank you for reading

Becouse then everyone could get infinity amount of Soul Shards and could get 3000 soul completion in no time. What I mean with that is that everyone could just leave their alts doing bath and get 5 Soul Shards for each alt and trade those to their main.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

you get SRCs from bath which are tradeable
      Crystal saga:
      (s36)kryptonite
      Fluent in English and Modern Hebrew
      Ranger (scion) level 83
      Honour: Archduke
      Guild: TreeValley level 6
      Active Pets: Super Demon (Female -Lvl 84), Teeka (male level 64) etc.

Spouse: Wife of (s36)Paneny (level 126 edilon) in game :D
      Lunaria story:
      S1 kryptonite level 57

Comment

i dont really understand your point, . you can create alt and do bath. trade the src. its the same. haha

Comment

Originally posted by choi12345 View Post
          i dont really understand your point, . you can create alt and do bath. trade the src. its the same. haha
          No it defo isn't, you can only get max 5 Soul Shards to your main in a day through the Soul Root Crystal exchange. Those Soul Roots what you get on your alts you can ofc trade but still doesn't change the fact that 5 Soul Shards through the exchange is maximum for one account. IF you could trade Soul Shards, then all you'd need to do is get bunch of 30+ alts and get 50 Soul Roots to each and synth those to Soul Shards, and trade the 5 Soul Shards from your every alt to your main. Lets say that you'd have 10 alts and do baths with those daily & buy the rest Soul Roots from others that'd get your alts totally 50 Soul Shards daily just through the Soul Root exchange, then imagine trading 50 Soul Shards daily to your main.. Get my point now?
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
          X