No announcement yet.

how to use mol point deal with crystal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to use mol point deal with crystal?

Gm can u teach me how to deal it ? pls urgent TT

u can buy it at 7eleven....very easy to use it

Comment

Oh molpoints.
      I really love using their service, very easy.

Get a cellphone, and go to (like R21896328 said) 7-eleven, or internet cafes that sell molpoints.
      Ask the receptionist or seller about it, fill out how much you would like to buy, and then wait for the pin number and etc. to be sent to your cellphone (it will come out as a text message).

Register at the molpoints website, follow the instructions, load or reload by entering the numbers in your account, and then click ok.
      Then you're good to go, purchase crystals or recharge for crystals in the main webpage of Crystal Saga.

Useless
      ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
      Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

yea i did all the thing , but when im gonna purchase with mol point suddenly it pop out asking me login ultimate pay ~.~

Comment

Hmmm...
          I'm not sure how to buy crystals here though (as I only use molpints in another website since most items there are unaccessible by being a free user), but if I may suggest some tips then?

-Refresh page
          -The usual delete cookies and such
          -Or log out from your molpoints account from the main website of molpoints
          -reload first in your main molpoints page before recharging here

Useless
          ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
          Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

Originally posted by x3chloe View Post
            yea i did all the thing , but when im gonna purchase with mol point suddenly it pop out asking me login ultimate pay ~.~
            well of course u need to have ur own account this matter, silly!!! like creating an email for it..u will see when and how many(history) u purchased mol points card.

Comment

make an account at mol.com
              reload your mol account using the serial number and pin number that was given when u bought molpoints (load central if bought at netopia).
              when the prompt for ultimate pay comes out when u recharge, input the email you used with mol.com.
              easy as 1,2,3.

Comment

Hmmm... I tried going in an Internet cafe to buy UGC (Ultimate Game Card) and it's quite easy.
                Just say how much would you buy and then you'll receive a text message of the pin code then apply it here.

-But this process is for VIP process in my country (Philippines)
                -I tried the pin code here http://store.r2games.com/
                -Remember to log-in first before applying your MOL Points or UGC
                -800 crystals for this process
                -I received my crystals like about 5 seconds or lower.
                Server:Windshear Peaks
                Class:Knight
                Honor:Duke
                Level:49
                Guild:ΩCrunchΩ™
                Position:Leader
                Name of Character:(S6)CrunchySword

Comment

Working...
                X