i land of blessing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i land of blessing

GM i hope so much to change the time of island of blessing cus its unfair for us here in the philippines.

cant attend that kind of event

Comment

Then if they change it for you guys it would be unfair for others around the world.
      What I think they should do is keep the time of Island of Blessing and make another later on in the day.
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

We currently have an active poll in order to implement more time slots to attend Island of Blessings. If you could support us in THIS THREAD that would be very much appreciated. ShadowGammaDraco and I are currently working on it and the more support we get, the better it will be.
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

hack my account

Comment

i cant still in my char it says FAILED to connect to server

are you sure you already fix it? why it is happen untill now,, i already clear the cookies, but still its not working
            i do relog so many times but but the result ........... plssss fix it once again .....
            thank you ........

oh one more time..... why dont you make soul shard tradable between 2 players??

Comment

Originally posted by QUIZH View Post
              i cant still in my char it says FAILED to connect to server

are you sure you already fix it? why it is happen untill now,, i already clear the cookies, but still its not working
              i do relog so many times but but the result ........... plssss fix it once again .....
              thank you ........

oh one more time..... why dont you make soul shard tradable between 2 players??
              Try turning your router off then back on after a few seconds.
              If they make soul shards tradable everyone would have high soul and would farm so much SS with alts I have atleast 40+ SS on my alts due to iob lol.
              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Pls make other time for iob!!!! I suggest 9:00 server time ty:d

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                  Try turning your router off then back on after a few seconds.
                  If they make soul shards tradable everyone would have high soul and would farm so much SS with alts I have atleast 40+ SS on my alts due to iob lol.
                  haha if ss could be traded omg... all the ss from ppl that bring 50 million alts to iob daily, plus ladder/src for each alt. wow. everybody would have max soul.

Comment

Pinoy, dont u think that ur not the only one country which play CS ??
                    Character name: S61 YG
                    Class: Shadow Rogue
                    Plane: Eidolon Lv.50
                    Guild: Evil
                    Soul: 700
                    Major Pets: Super Demon, Teeka and Megasaurus.
                    Mount :Gorrila Titan

Comment

Working...
                    X