No announcement yet.

[Guide] Goddess System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I therefore conclude quitting these game is much better.gudluck to the casher players

Comment

• I'm used to spending gold for cash shop items in this case I cannot do so. Would rather not download anything virus free or not just for crystals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
        I'm used to spending gold for cash shop items in this case I cannot do so. Would rather not download anything virus free or not just for crystals.
        well, fair enough of an opinion. but you only get what you are willing to work for. i'd personally rather work a few hours mowing the lawn for someone then using that money to buy crystals. but the offers are always there when we need them. best of luck to you. o.o
        Crystal Saga:
        Server: Aquatic Crypts
        Name: (S15)Sidoh
        Class: Knight
        Plane: Eidolon
        Level: 100

Lunaria:
        Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
        Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
        Class: Swordman/Elementalist
        Level: 5x/6x

Comment

• are the crystal to upgrade bless skills are the same as on the item mall crystal?

Comment

• I am not happy about this addition to the game. you have to buy crystals and the skills you receive cannot be used on your characters. And they can only be traded to players with charm.... this all very confusing and does not appear to help the player spending cash to acquire the blessings.

Comment

• To each their own, I am not here to trash your opinion either. I think I will continue trying to be one of the strongest non spenders. Ive done work to get this far without real money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
                i'll say this. i can see why people might whine BUT, we forget we can watch like 5 videos can get like 22 crystal in not even 10 mins. there's your first buff, there's your beginning to earning charm points and xtals for future upgrades and prestige. the costs (from what we can see) don't seem to be too much crystal and so far seem manageable using the free xtal offers each day watching some videos (videos are usually always credited between 1-10 xtal). just be happy we have a way to actually earn crystals now with charm (idk how fast we can get them to claim..but hell its free xtal once a blessing is learned). i take this as a new challenge to work for...after all the main pvp event we have that means anything is land grabs...otherwise we mostly have pve action anyways.
                your forgetting ppl from other countries cant get the free xtals from those adds since it doesnt apply to them
                Crystal Saga
                IGN: SaintHugo
                Server: Whisperwind Beach
                Guild: Sanctum
                LVL 120 SCION
                "A group is only as Strong as its weakest Link"

Comment

• Funny how when someone actually pointed out the fact you really do need to be casher to use this system no mods or GM's has responded since.

I've got 2 Lv5 Blessings already. Blessing of Harmony and Blessing of Strength, Cost me 900 crystals to get the required amount of Loyalty and actually level the blessings, To bad no one will buy cause you need to cash in order to get Charm points.
                  Maybe incorporate a way to earn charm points other then cashing? Besides selling your Blessings of coarse, Can't sell if no one has the currency.
                  Bowjitsu
                  Nature Ranger

GM of -FairyTale-
                  (S76) Karmic Temple

Comment

• another casher ability only this one can only be upgraded by cash so it sucks beyond belife ok if you wana throw money away at it dont see the point this game has gone no where in my eyes whats end game i solo that ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Gekisharu View Post
                      Funny how when someone actually pointed out the fact you really do need to be casher to use this system no mods or GM's has responded since.

I've got 2 Lv5 Blessings already. Blessing of Harmony and Blessing of Strength, Cost me 900 crystals to get the required amount of Loyalty and actually level the blessings, To bad no one will buy cause you need to cash in order to get Charm points.
                      Maybe incorporate a way to earn charm points other then cashing? Besides selling your Blessings of coarse, Can't sell if no one has the currency.
                      I agree, where is their dam answer?
                      Crystal Saga
                      IGN: SaintHugo
                      Server: Whisperwind Beach
                      Guild: Sanctum
                      LVL 120 SCION
                      "A group is only as Strong as its weakest Link"

Comment

Funny how when someone actually pointed out the fact you really do need to be casher to use this system no mods or GM's has responded since.

i cant wait to see their reply

Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
                        Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

Comment

Because

1) I'm the only Mod online.
                          2) I was in-game.
                          3) Some Free Xtal Ads will work for players - so they can work for it.

Even if it's a Casher Event, it doesn't matter to me.
                          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

• lol r2 dont give a Wabbit about that only your money they will rob you silly if you let them, you gota ask your self is this game realy worth it? REALY???

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintHugo View Post
                              your forgetting ppl from other countries cant get the free xtals from those adds since it doesnt apply to them
                              plenty of offers are available for all countries. you just need to try them all. i earned 50 xtals so far watching videos. the past 20 mins while i afk moded to earn some loots to sell and i ate breakfast. pretty rewarding system to me. i will say its harder for out of country to earn, but there are plenty that even i can't do living in the usa. usually encounter handfuls of them weekly when i need xtal
                              Crystal Saga:
                              Server: Aquatic Crypts
                              Name: (S15)Sidoh
                              Class: Knight
                              Plane: Eidolon
                              Level: 100

Lunaria:
                              Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                              Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                              Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                              Level: 5x/6x

Comment

• crystal adds let me tell you about them Wabbit crystal adds half of them dont reward you the crstals after houres of filling out servays and in the end my comp was full with so much spyware it was unreal man, go get stuffed

Comment

Working...
                                X