GM? no more Gmutt event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM? no more Gmutt event?

GM??? i have a question? are you encouraging people to make lots more new alts level 45? just to get Greater mount upgrades? i think the Gmutt event is much better sir/maam. it makes prices cheaper. please bring it back =(

Agree with your thinking.

Comment

yes that is why there are is so much lagggg because of 1 person making 20+ accounts.... in the reasons of making alot of alts. its much better to have the Greater mount upgrade event... so all can enjoy...

Comment

yeah gmut event plizz 5mut+3g=1gmut

Comment

wait for the further announcement, GM will be announce what will be the next event, gm maybe provide new and good event because crystal saga anniversary will be soon
          IGN: xSpade
          Server: zensho Island
          Class/Job: rogue

Comment

for gmut you must hav battle bear and got event master at mount extravanga and choose battle bear and u can hav gmut

Comment

but it needs level requirement(level 45 )
              IGN: xSpade
              Server: zensho Island
              Class/Job: rogue

Comment

making L45+ alts sucks... i wont do that, ill just buy on other players hehe.. GMUT exchange event pls.. my hellwing is waiting for me D

Comment

GMUT event sucks i dont like them GM there ribbit please bring back the old GMUT event 5muts 3g=1gmut i hate making so many alts and it will just cause lag for the server yes im so mad
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-18-2012, 09:01 AM. Reason: bad language makes me mad

Comment

for the Game i mean and im still angry

Comment

People Are Still Making Alts For Greater Mount Upgrade Token . Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot 2012-08-18 09-21-03.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	144.9 KB
ID:	1660159Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot 2012-08-18 09-22-03.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	1660160
                      You can easily Ask a friend to help you up if he'sa high level And who would like to help .

Game :Wartune
                      IGN: Palpablesage
                      Class: Mage
                      Level: 19
                      Game: Wartune
                      IGN: MrNemesis
                      Level:18+

Comment

yeah, so hard to get gmuts i hope u have a certain merchant who can make gmuts then we just need to get some materials required for this..even though we have the knight trading bronze silver medal for this but pls pls pls hoping you can have this one and morphing crystal too..so hard to find..
                        thank u
                        "Search, Observe, Read and Understand first!!" (SORU) :rolleyes:

Comment

GM... please im begging you... please bring back the Old Greater mount Upgrade event. so no more alt making... its one of the reason why server is lagging.... so many alts, just for Gmutts.... please dont make the server laggg.... please bring back the old Gmutt event please... =(

Comment

Working...
                          X