ITS ADVENTURE TIME....in Vidalia

i hope not..

Comment

expect that every month is token event,
      IGN: xSpade
      Server: zensho Island
      Class/Job: rogue

Comment

I get 30 soul shards a day.... Dont really know why people are complaining best event in a while.
        Originally posted by iTz_SoN
        I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
        I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
          I get 30 soul shards a day.... Dont really know why people are complaining best event in a while.
          Some people don't value soul shards. I once met someone who said soul was a waste and would actually discard his SS...

I don't get them people but it does explain why they don't like the event.

I, however, am loving it. SOUL SHARDS SOUL SHARDS SOUL SHARDS (and BDCx5 for alts!!!!). I think it'd be great if there was a smaller permanent version of it: like if when they do weekly events, they always have one event that involves tokens, with the other events being more like the traditional events. It's great being able to CHOOSE a prize and not rely on luck.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Its fine to have token events (SS+BDC alts thank you) but they should have other events too because if there aren't going to be new/returning events that players will enjoy, the player base will slowly disappear in no time.
            Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
              Its fine to have token events (SS+BDC alts thank you) but they should have other events too because if there aren't going to be new/returning events that players will enjoy, the player base will slowly disappear in no time.
              But the events that give the tokens every week change too. The tokens might stay the same but the events do change still every week... Like someone asked about a ladder event, but yet I bet if they did it so you'd get a 1 token for every 3 levels of ladder, which is roughly the same SS amount as the old ladder event and thus what he's asking for, you'd all still complain that it's the "same event" just because it's got a token instead of a prize/pack.
              (S14)Squintina
              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
              X