Training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training

I only get to play on a Saturday but only for 4 hours. Is there a good routine to train when I only got 4 hours? Thanks

Yes, you could do 'get to know starglade' quest at Lvl 30-39 or a day at viladias at Lvl 40+ with redemption at Lvl 40+ too. These earns about 15% but for redemption, u need help from people. You can also do blessed bath with a party of 5 to earn the most maximum EXP or join a guild who gets nimbus everyday and do blessed bath with nimbus at Lvl 30. And do training grounds with priest buffs and Lvl 5 blessings of (whichever you want) to earn the best stats boost to be able to solo training grounds personally with 2x EXP tokens and 2/3x zodiac exp tokens and VIP and seignor and guild 2x EXP with the 10% exp boost title which you cna obtain from passing level 50+ ladder. You can also do ladder for good exp. Crypt would be good for EXP too if you can get on at the timing. Hope it helps... in addition, try doing not a boss of me quest from quartermaster. A good boost of EXP too.
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Answer :> NO.
      Just enjoy your 4 hours and don't attempt to be like everyone else around you, many who can spare time for 70 hours + a week.

Comment

Thanks weizheng23 and Griggle I figured I'd spend about 1 hour on training and the rest on having fun

Comment

if your only able to play for 4hours try getting yout toon to afk at different times even when u cant play just log on and afk grind for a little while im on 70+hours a week purely afking

Comment

Just sit back, relax. Have fun fun on WC and GC.
            "Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
            Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
            Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
            In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
            One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
            One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie."

Comment

Well im not online that long aswell, i just use afk mode to get exp.
              Originally posted by iTz_SoN
              I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
              I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Working...
              X