No announcement yet.

Failed to connect to server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well I was having problems last night with connecting to the server, i kept getting booted every hour :/ and i noticed that it was happening to a few other players. Maybe they are fixing that....who knows, but a heads up would of been nice or someone sort of explanation.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

GM please make an announcement when will our server will be up

Comment

We are currently fixing the lag issue and we hope to resolve it as soon as possible. Please bear with us. Thank you.

Comment

BOOOOO I cant play

Comment

i cant connect too psychodelica
            You can reach the stars if you persevere and believe.

Comment

glacial planes is also down

Comment

Got stuck on the loading page... And I refreshed but said ''Server not found'' . Prob' happening to Windshear peaks too. Tried to log in but fail >.<
                (S6)LilyaGazo
                [
                I've already quit the game but visiting once in a while is nice.

Comment

I'm blade5132 from tundara server (S24) merged with (S29) and I got DC and now cant reconnect ether.
                  IGN: Blade5132/Bloodytears
                  Level: 70 Eidolon Hybrid Tank Knight/68 Eidolon Hybrid Support Priest
                  Server: Tundara
                  Guild: UnderWorld

Comment

they are doing maint on servers but it would be nice if they would give us an estimated time/updates on events forums

Comment

I would have liked a warning or something

Comment

Yea I would like an warning from them if they are doing that maint. on servers >.> Well atleast they are doing an maint. on servers XD
                        (S6)LilyaGazo
                        [
                        I've already quit the game but visiting once in a while is nice.

Comment

Tree of Life (S31) is also down, doubtless the other three servers merged with it, 25/28/30 (Falling Stars Bluff, Bloodfang Village, and Altar of Sacrifice respectively), are down as well or impending.. I've already made quite the rant about this, and now seeing it's affecting even more players and servers, this is the part where I expect R2 HQ to come out and say flat-out "We're moving to Wartunes, abandoning Crystal Saga to die, taking all the money you dumped into Crystal Saga with us, no compensation, kthanxbye!".. New servers every week or so, which obviously add too much bandwidth, more than most of the Server Towers can handle.. For the love of something-or-other, this is unacceptable, and now it seems much focus is being shifted away from Crystal Saga and towards Wartunes.. Do not bring out any more new servers until you fix all the prevalent issues affecting those already out, and do not release new games while one is still suffering.. Simple economics, I.T.-style..
                          "Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you're finished."

User: (S31)FarFallen / Yiazmat
                          Server: Tree of Life (S31) / Temple of Ibalize (R2Games-1)
                          Class: Shadow Rogue / Mage (dual-Skill, one DPS one Heal)
                          Plane: Scion / N/A
                          Level: 75 / 61
                          Guild/Rank: zOMGuild Guild Master / Luminaire Assistant Guild Master
                          Finishing Move: Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken

Comment

I cant connect to my sever either =/
                            IGN: Phoenyx
                            Server: Belas Chasm (S49)
                            Class: Knight
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Guild: HAIL

Comment

im able to log now

Comment

Anyone still having problems logging in/loading the game?

Comment

Working...
                                X