Mage eidolon skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage eidolon skills

I have a question about both the ice and fire mage eidolon skills. During the ice eidolon skills, you freeze yourself. But can you still attack? I'm sure your rooted in place though. Always wondered about that.
    And about the fire eidolon skill.. Is it a placement skill or is it like the level 30 thunderstorm skill where it hurts enemies around it?
    Firekitty
    S63 Hellstorm
    Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

During Ice Crystal you cannot move or use any skills/consumables.

Comment

server hopper ^^

Comment

This skill heal you and immune any attack when you are freeze. you can't move, attack and use any pots.
        ING: Erra
        Server: s1
        Class: archer,knight
        Guild: indo,Lv60+

Comment

Attacks that are already in effect with no casting should still damage aswell.
          Originally posted by iTz_SoN
          I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
          I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Ice crystal sounds kind of useless then. Especially since I'll have to give up thunderstorm scion skill to get it. Thank guys :3
            Firekitty
            S63 Hellstorm
            Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

I have always thought that ice crystal sux due to various of reason:
              1) You cant attack while in ice crystal which makes it useless in pvp
              2) Knights can dispell it, while we cant do the same with valley of death (and yes, VoD is an aoe dispell skill)
              3) It has 1s duration and 9 out of 10 times, I die b4 the skill activates (and I'm one of the strongest mage in my server)

Imperial fire is a skill that you have to target someone, so just like the lvl 30 thunderstorm skill but with a larger radius.

Comment

Working...
              X