Pls help GM... Baby Demog Egg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls help GM... Baby Demog Egg

I received baby demon egg(bound) then i hatched it.. it said "you used BABY DEMON EGG(BOUND)" however it doesn't appear.. it didn't said failure..
    pls help GM, I feel so depress about it...

how many egg you hatched ??

Comment

there is a trick.. get atleast 10 baby demon egg.
      Put the 10 Baby demon Egg in Box Q
      than Press Q So fast like a rocket and probability to hatch will increase
      you will have baby demon.

Comment

It said you used in in the bottom right, check the left side to see if it hatched (global announcement) or if it failed

And DodoApple that trick doesn't work, it is all up to chance and luck. There are no RNG abuse tricks
        IGN: (S59)Daera
        Server: S59 Floran Everglades
        Spouse: (S59)VirgoRose/Real life Girlfriend
        Plane: Scion lvl 90
        Mount: Battle Bear
        Wings: Extreme Angel Lord Wings +1
        Guild: (S57)Elysium

Comment

Originally posted by R225414854 View Post
          I received baby demon egg(bound) then i hatched it.. it said "you used BABY DEMON EGG(BOUND)" however it doesn't appear.. it didn't said failure..
          pls help GM, I feel so depress about it...
          If you didn't get the baby demon, that means the hatch failed.
          If you have it Click 'X' for the shortcut to see the Pet slot also you will be
          informed at the world chat that you has successfully hatched an rare pet.

You will see

Maybe this help you with hatching: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....uide-Rare-Pets ^-^
          Last edited by MeowLubColette; 08-12-2013, 06:12 AM. Reason: More answers
          When am I going to lvl up? Lol idk when. My question is, when are you going to stop asking the question?

Character Name: Kitten
          Hobby: Trolling? HAHAHHAHAHAH.
          Server: (S22) Tyria Village
          Level: 37 (I IZ A NUB TROLLER)
          Plane: Scion
          Married with: (S12)CarneysPker

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiten4687 View Post
            It said you used in in the bottom right, check the left side to see if it hatched (global announcement) or if it failed

And DodoApple that trick doesn't work, it is all up to chance and luck. There are no RNG abuse tricks
            lol you came late in game.. and you havent found success does not mean you know everything in game...

but its a fact not a abuse.. ppl are abusing more in game..
            Its a common sense thats how i do.. i get 2 -3 demon from 10 egg that way. Daera.

Comment

Working...
            X