Quiz time gm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiz time gm

GM is there a possibility for you to change the quiz time?? Maybe 19:30 is the best time for all of the players. Thank you

yes GM can u have it on 2 timing but it can only be done by players once and also the chambers of fate so that other players who still have classes and work can participate...

Comment

LoL nice try peeps

Comment

two times of Island of Blessings tooo plsssss

Comment

useless thread. they wont hear us guys
          IGN=(S34)Rheygin
          Eidolon 120
          Server=Void Encampment
          Class=Hybrid Priest
          Guild=(S34)â—„Merahputihâ–º

Comment

Personally, I would like quiz to be held earlier. Like right 10 minutes after isles. No one time is going to please everyone, so **** with these time change threads. please. For the sanity of all.

Comment

I think the time for quiz are completely fine, it's one of the few things I can do with my timezone.
              You guys already have most of the perma events, so shut up >_<

Comment

I know this kind of thread is really common already, but seriously, people in South East Asia basically need to stop sleeping to do events like island of blessing, fairy search and quiz. So no need to be so harsh he only try to suggest something about an event that out of Crystal Saga maker's mercy that actually gives you shop stuff mostly unbound

On side note I'm worried if there's more time for quiz and islands, there will be more alt abuse, hate that one.

Comment

I believe there is a poll about somewhere on these forums...
                  Everything is temporary - Anon

Need help? File a ticket.

Comment

I know we're from diff. time zones and diff. free times ...why not make it 2 times a day cause I personally have classes :3

Comment

if gm's can set the quiz to 18:00-19:00 server time it will be so cool and it will be a nice time for all players to join

Comment

They better change Quiz time to 8:00 : Island of Blessing to 10:00-11:00 server time probably that would work .

Comment

Working...
                        X