i got a new idea gm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got a new idea gm

well em a gud artist as every one says. em thinking i wud post a new costume n mount which wud b a lil rock n roll type so wud u ppl accept it?
    Its Fun To Be Young:)
    SweetBella
    Killers den :cool:

this thing can b ur next event
    SweetBella

Comment

i See you kinda Got that idea with your Name ... But Rock 'n' Roll Doesn't sound great ..

Game :Wartune
      IGN: Palpablesage
      Class: Mage
      Level: 19
      Game: Wartune
      IGN: MrNemesis
      Level:18+

Comment

they should make an undead dragon mount...

Comment

They is a Dragon Mount . TWO of them .. Hellwing and the blue one ...

Game :Wartune
          IGN: Palpablesage
          Class: Mage
          Level: 19
          Game: Wartune
          IGN: MrNemesis
          Level:18+

Comment

wat bout a bike n some funky clothes i knw ppl will love them
            SweetBella

Comment

what a bike???? not all people....like it...i dont..how about nude....lol

Comment

1. There r no bikes in ancient times which this game specializes
                2. there is a dragon 1 is hellwing and the other is seiryu a 2 person battle mount
                3. if u really do have a good mount and costume ( i doubt the mount ) then r2 might accept it
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Wait for R2 to ask for a costume design contest, and you must draw it with hand, or using computer programs. Though, this is based on a more Medieval times, so I doubt that there will be such things.
                  Last edited by Katori; 08-20-2012, 10:22 AM. Reason: typos xD
                  Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
                  Username: Katori
                  Server: S54
                  Username: SlainAgain
                  Server: S64
                  Username: SlainAgain
                  First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
                  Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

Comment

then they should make some sort of water like ambirion hydra mount i mean serously the game is losing people to be honest and its the gm cause he's lettin it get boring

Comment

as far as i know this game is interesting so i doubt it will be completely gone and a hydra is a good idea why not post that in suggestion section and see if u get a feed back it might work i honestly think a hydra is really awesome
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

wat bout greek event like for boys gladiator n mount pagasis n girl with the greek costume it will b coll n talking bout ancient times there were no beach babes or holloweens
                        SweetBella

Comment

Rofl.
                          You can't just say, "if I make it will you accept it."
                          To be honest people have had better ideas than yours (in my opinion) and they haven't been accepted.
                          Look at the costume design threads, multiple costume I have wanted to have were not accepted. The only reason they'll accept your new mount or costume is if it is a winner in a design thread.

As for the events and designs they've had now, even though it is set in 'ancient' times, it's natural.
                          We live in an age with computers and all this technology, of course a game is going to get boring if they come out with costumes like, "The great warrior" or "Mary sat down with thread and made this dress for her kid."

As for that other person, no I don't think this game is boring and losing people because of that, look at every event that comes out every week. You honestly don't know how many updates this game has compared to others, and it's a browser game. If it was a download game you would have to wait until it patches.. wait until this and that happens, and the maintenance would be double, or even triple the time for this game. People are either leaving because of server merges, their personal issues, or something else.

Well that's my two cents for now. :l
                          Ign: (S44)Euthanize
                          Guild: (J1)Philippines
                          Level: 150 Eidolon
                          Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
                          I'm annoying.
                          ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

well wat bout greek event with gladiators n those pretty white dresses for girls n in mount wud b pygasus n talking bout old times there were no beach babes or holloweens
                            SweetBella

Comment

can u link me those treads of the compatitions i cant really find those
                              SweetBella

Comment

Working...
                              X