MY characters missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY characters missing

its seems this game has problem with it whole system my character DARKA is missing and i cant seem to find the character when i log in wats with this game and its malfuntions the GM need to fix this im giving this game a bad review because of thsi and going to tell my friend not to play this GM never helps answer anything fix this problem or u cant evn do that can u

darka its probably your own actions
    Server: Belas Chasm
    Name(s): ThatNoob & GM
    Class(es): Hybrid Rogue,Hybrid Ranger
    Level(s): 53 Mortal & 40 Mortal
    Guild: LegioN
    Wing: Dual Angel Wings I

Fave Quote:Rejected

Comment

Originally posted by R21498494 View Post
      its seems this game has problem with it whole system my character DARKA is missing and i cant seem to find the character when i log in wats with this game and its malfuntions the GM need to fix this im giving this game a bad review because of thsi and going to tell my friend not to play this GM never helps answer anything fix this problem or u cant evn do that can u
      You're in the wrong server. Accounts are server-bound, and relax. You just selected the wrong server, or if you haven't played in looooong time and you didn't reach level 30 yet/ have at least 1 crystal, then your account will be deleted. Don't blame R2 for your mistakes and problems.
      Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
      Username: Katori
      Server: S54
      Username: SlainAgain
      Server: S64
      Username: SlainAgain
      First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
      Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

Comment

Originally posted by R21498494 View Post
        yeah, please make a note what server u r in...silly there are lots of server u know!!!

Comment

pwaahha...............i hate newbies.........thats why i hate my self when i was newbie

Comment

1. Check you are on the right server.
            2. Make sure you haven't deleted that character.

Yes for both? Then ask yourself these:
            1. Have I played in the last 2 weeks?
            2. Was my character over lvl 20?
            3. Did my character have at least 1 crystal?

If you have yes for either questions then yeah there's a problem.
            1. You have been hacked
            2. There is a problem with the game

Then you can file a ticket, or whatever. Then post here on forums ...
            Last edited by Chelsia; 08-20-2012, 11:10 PM.
            If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
            Server: Tree of Life
            Plane: Eidolon
            Class: Hybrid Priest
            Guild: Harmless

Comment

don't blame R2 unless your not completely noob. Thank you~

Comment

i was lv 50 and yes i did have crystal and i ahve been playing in the past 2 weeks and i was in the belsa chasm server and i logged in right
                Last edited by R21498494; 08-21-2012, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X