Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i build ranger str?

guyz who can teach me building str ranger Comment please >.>

str ranger= antimage u have to be full str stats and ur skill is all anti mage if u really want pure anti mage......

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....d-Ranger-guide!!! Is a great AM Ranger Guide by Estoc.
      Crystal Saga
      Server: Whisperwind Beach
      IGN: hei
      Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
      Guild: Nightmare
      Honor: Emperor

Wartune
      Server: Tauren Camp
      IGN: Izaya
      Lvl: 45+ Archer
      Guild: Mayhem
      Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

can someone tell me how to built a nature ranger

Comment

Anti mage

Attribute : full points on strength only ( don't be stupid and put them on intellect )

Gear from lvl 30 and above :

1.Get heart of eden and make sure u get them as soon as possible (i got them at lvl 32 but u can get them later its not needed till lv 40 anyway)

2.Get epic ethereal dragon slayer armor set as soon as ur lvl 33 don't get saint cause its only for natures and save up on bronze and silver honor badges like 2 stacks and above on bronze and 30 to 40 silver badges so u can get blue on first hit on savage so once u hit lvl 40 get frag weapon thats frag bow and savage armor set ( i got frag bow V when i hit lvl 42 but u guys can take ur time no need to rush ok just make sure u improve soul and wings which i will tell later on)

3. get savage after lvl 40 and make sure u upgrade them as fast as possible don't be slow on savage set

Wings: get angel wings as soon as possible cause wings play major role in ur attack and defense and slowly upgrade till dual angel wings but make sure u have ultimate dual angel wings before lvl 50 or lvl 60 ok cause fire wings r next

Soul: first of all before lvl 40 make sure u make ur spirit of ice to lvl 5 cause this will help u no matter where u r and will help u upgrade urself way faster then move to brilliance ok so u get good pattk

Nature Rangers

Attribute: put all points on intellect ( don't be stupid and put them on strength ok )

Gear: get the same thing that includes savage but if ur going to epic set then pick saint ok don't go dragon slayer

Wings:same thing as anti mage on wings too

Soul same thing but add soul of light into the soul upgrading ok

Hybrids

Attribute: 2 points on strength and 1 on intellect

Gear: savage on lvl 40 and above and if ur going for epic set or PVE set then pick dragon slayer

Wings: same as the others

Soul: soul of ice,brilliance,void,light and everything else just make up as u go on

and that's all i am pretty sure u guys can upgrade ur mount as u go on and on and i don't need to tell u how tto put ur skill points cause that ur choice make ur self unique and customize urself in ways benefiting u ok GOOD LUCK
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
          X