The super unfair lottery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The super unfair lottery

THIS IS PISSING ME OFF ALREADY and i think this lottery hates me cuz if it is almost on the therion or the 1000 pack it skips 1 or more just so that i cant get it..(sorry for bad english)

It does the same with dragon hunt, just because you land on the box next to it doesn't mean you were close :P

Comment

oh ok ill try to relax...maybe ill get it some time..just gotta have patience right?

Comment

patience are u joking, are you fricking gms stupid making an asanine event like this wth, u need to make it the way it was before not this bull **** one chance therion
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: (S57)Suzemebatchi
        Server: Eternal Sanctum
        Class: Rogue
        Plane: Eidolon
        Level: 150
        Spouse: (J7)Rhaiine01
        Wings: Demon Lord +4
        Weapon: Prefect Frag IX +9
        Mount: Gilded Battle Stallion, Alicorn, Flying Carpet, White Griffin, Angelfire Dragon
        Pixie : Celestial
        Nobility: Emperor
        Guild: (S2)Dragonspine
        Pets: Teeka Gen 3 +9, Fire Lord, Ultrasaurus Rex, Gobbler, Dark reaper +13, Werewolf Overlord +12, Pet Bunny, Panda Adult, Super Angel/Demon.

Comment

Stop moaning. i have just experimented with this lottery. i paid 10 gold for 100 tokens which is 10 spins and made 276 tokens which i then sold to make over 20 gold a nice profit. If you are landing on the boxes after the purple and Therion this means you must be hitting the +50 and +100 tokens so when you sell those you will be making a sweet profit.. what do you want blood

Comment

lol just because there is ten items in the lottery doesnt mean u have 1/10 chance to land on each one. its % based and the chances of getting therion are 0.1% or less. (based on my personal experience)

Comment

it's realy cheating the lottery is so unfair it will just jump by 1 before the therion or the 1000 pack
              IGN:Kuzuka

Server: (S9) Zensho Island

Comment

yeah but if you consider how many players are spinning, and how many spins each of them do... over the course of a week youll see most players make a fair bit of cash and there will be more therion in circulation... the odds seem like **** but if they were good odds we'd all have a phoenix... lol

Comment

if u dont want the events... then dont play CS... its just that simple!!!

Comment

You must be new to this kind of spin the thing.
                    I love myself.

Comment

Working...
                    X