guild resource

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild resource

ca u make instance 2 for guild resource pls???.... cause its so crowded and so many players are bulliyng me... i cant join the two other time slots because im busy pls make an instance 2

In other servers there might be the same problems, so what other people do is that they go together with other guild mates so they can protect and help each other out.
    IGN: Ariana
    Plane: Scion
    Server: (S10)Starglade
    Guild: SteinsGate
    Pets: Super Angel, Super Demon, Teeka, Morphed Herculon, Baby Panda
    Wings: Angel Lord Wings

You can file a ticket here ---->

Comment

Or make friends and get them to help xD

Comment

they wont make L2 in gr because in most servers GR is DEAD.

Comment

Me...I am not that strong, too many people cash in our server and they are PVP hungry. So I ended up being dead in GR, but in time I learned to stock my resources, I don't use pet in GR since you can't even use them against strong players, I avoided players that are stronger than me, I don't rage in WC when I am killed because the more you rage the more they pick on you. I became patient and learned how to time when entering GR, I don't stay too long but I make sure I get resources as much as I could take back to my vault. Rinse and Repeat, I ended up being bored in GR because nobody ever kill me(except when I am trying to hunt other players). Don't be discourage on being killed, we can't really do something about it because the truth is GR is a battleground and the rule is kill or be killed or in my case "RUN ALWAYS".
          "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

Comment

If you are being bullied, either make friends with them, or go in, stick close to the exits, grab resources, vault and repeat.
            Everything is temporary - Anon

Need help? File a ticket.

Comment

In S63 gr already died not even 5 players go inside anymore. ( sometimes )
              Originally posted by iTz_SoN
              I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
              I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Working...
              X