Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a limit to how many Guild Quest you can do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a limit to how many Guild Quest you can do?

Hi, I was wondering if there was a limit to how many Guild Quest you can do per day? Coz whenever I try to get another Guild quest it says "Requires Numbers of accepted daily quests be 20/20 below". And If there is, when does it reset?, Thank you.

Originally posted by RySam View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if there was a limit to how many Guild Quest you can do per day? Coz whenever I try to get another Guild quest it says "Requires Numbers of accepted daily quests be 20/20 below". And If there is, when does it reset?, Thank you.
    Yes as it already says u r only allowed to do 20 guild quests per day [ the guild quests resets at server time 10 am daily ]

HAVE A GREAT DAY
    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 08-21-2012, 01:45 PM.
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

i think his question was when the times he can do the quest reset. they reset when day changes at midnight but u have to relog for that to apply same thing with daily bonous(1hour afk, 1 green coin).

Comment

Originally posted by alex2707 View Post
        i think his question was when the times he can do the quest reset. they reset when day changes at midnight but u have to relog for that to apply same thing with daily bonous(1hour afk, 1 green coin).
        No i think he is asking when the guild quests reset see
        I try to get another Guild quest it says "Requires Numbers of accepted daily quests be 20/20 below". And If there is, when does it reset?
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          No i think he is asking when the guild quests reset see
          i think your wrong cuz he said he try to get another guild quest and it said requires numbers of accepted daiily quest to be 20/20 or below so alex2707 was right he can do it again when the severs reset at midnight and he relogs

Comment

yes you can only do 20 guild quests per day. it resets everyday at midnight along with all the others daily quests once you relog

Comment

At the server Time <_<

Game :Wartune
              IGN: Palpablesage
              Class: Mage
              Level: 19
              Game: Wartune
              IGN: MrNemesis
              Level:18+

Comment

Originally posted by dipsta View Post
                i think your wrong cuz he said he try to get another guild quest and it said requires numbers of accepted daiily quest to be 20/20 or below so alex2707 was right he can do it again when the severs reset at midnight and he relogs
                it really depends on what server you are in for the reset. u guys the question is simple u dont need to ellaborate that much...;p

Comment

So much chatter for such a simple answer, lol.

Guild quests auto reset at 10am, personal guild quest attempts reset at midnight server time.

You can accept 20 quests per day- a day being 00:00-23:59 server time. You must relog after midnight to reset the quest attempt counter from the previous day. The pop up saying requires number of accepted daily quests be below 20/20 just lets you know you've done all 20 for the day.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X