HELP! Building a Mage!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Building a Mage!!

I'm pretty new at this game so, can someone tell me whats the best Mage Skill, Build, Equipments, and Pets. Also what kind of Mages are there
    Can they also Solo Dungeons?

Thank you!!

I have a fire mage on s41. it level is 63 mortal.

I can solo most dungeons like vault NM and SR norm.

I use level 50 but working on level 60 epic equipment.

as for skill it depends on your build. Fire mages are good PvE while Ice mage are great in PvP.

hope that helps if you have anymore questions I or someone will answer them
    server: (s41)Amethysy
    IGN: (s41)samurai
    Class: Fire Mage
    Level:146 (eidolon)
    Guild: (s41)Regnum (I am the guild master. side note best 5g I ever spent )
    Wife: (s41)Carrastila
    Pets: A gen 2 Teeka named lily, GA named after my angel wifey

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME" ~ (s49)Annabelle

Comment

Originally posted by samurai-of-death View Post
      I have a fire mage on s41. it level is 63 mortal.

I can solo most dungeons like vault NM and SR norm.

I use level 50 but working on level 60 epic equipment.

as for skill it depends on your build. Fire mages are good PvE while Ice mage are great in PvP.

hope that helps if you have anymore questions I or someone will answer them
      you got that in reverse fire mage r good for PVP and ice r good for PVE and as for the best build for mages mm i guess ur best chance of soloing is with ice mage cause they pretty much throw a massive AOE and slow others down + ice shield has damage reduction
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Is pure Int good for Ice Mage? Also what level Skills should I have for it?

Comment

pure intellect is for any mage cause all mages are intellect based attackers and don't ever put the points in endurance ok and u need to to keep all attacks on ur afk mode (AOEs are recommended)
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Any skills should I max out? Sorry for asking questions ^^;, but what would the Main Attack be?

Comment

if you have health orb is pretty sad if you completed 100 soul completion (which i did not i completed 42 XD) you can the the vault NM without health orb so yeah mages can't do solo dungeon without health orbs until there powerful
              :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

Basically just health Orbs, and put Ice Skills to 1/5 thats it?

Comment

shroombomb i am currently making a guide on how to solo dungeons for all class so once its finished please look into it so will understand what ? how ? when ? where ? which ? ok i should be posting it on beginners guide and FAQ section by tomorrow hopefully (started just today at 6 pm in the evening and its 9pm right now so if its delayed i hope u would forgive me)

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Woohoo!!! Thank you ~~!! and its all right take your time!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shroombomb View Post
                      Woohoo!!! Thank you ~~!! and its all right take your time!!
                      oh its ok usually i only take 5 hours since i use MS word and just copy paste it on a thread but it might take sometime cause i need to do some research on all characters and then do calculations to match them and make the guide is a way that its easy to understand and fun to read

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

All right. I really can't find any good guides out there.. But I'll just stick to yours. Hope it comes out great

Comment

Originally posted by Shroombomb View Post
                          All right. I really can't find any good guides out there.. But I'll just stick to yours. Hope it comes out great
                          yeah i am almost done few more hours (sorry for the inconvenience caused been pulled a all nighter yesterday)

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                          X