I'm a newbie a need a lot of help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a newbie a need a lot of help.

Hello, I'm a newcomer to Crystal Saga and I need a friend to help me with the events, gears, etc.

My avatar's name is Xigbar, invite me as a friend and I will show you around.

Comment

My avatar's name is Miyagi , i'll invite you in my party,join me around and lots of things you may add me in facebook if you have my name is Zakipogi Acaba...thanks loving your friend Miyagi

Comment

Originally posted by michiko23 View Post
        Hello, I'm a newcomer to Crystal Saga and I need a friend to help me with the events, gears, etc.
        may i know which server ur in if u have not yet picked a server i recommend u for an old server cause its best for building ur self up
        OHH by the way if u happen to join celestial peaks , Lycanmarsh , shrine of kithar <<< my server or the void server then u can find me
        my in game name is (S18)Quincy
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

But in old server you can never catch up to those high lvl players o.o I think it's best to start on an old server just to get the overview of how certain events work, as well as what to build for your favorite class, then start again on a new server so you can have a chance to stay above the average players (even without spending cash)

Comment

Working...
          X