DK or Upgrade Wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK or Upgrade Wings

If you had a choice between getting your very first Demon King, Or upgrading your wings several level's what would you choose

Wings for sure.. build your char first then pet

Comment

I agree with kamcet.

Comment

I would choose the Demon King, simply because a better pet helps you farm dungeons faster, so more time to farm mobs for loot to sell to npcs for more gold to buy more wings.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well i was alos thinking that MC is harder to come by then HW..i also have fire wings. So i think im gona get my First DK tmmrw =D

Comment

For me, ill go for dk..since dk will help you alot with dungeins as memory lane has posted above.also as the server grows old hw also tends to get cheaper..(so far in nebulan it went from 80s - 1 gold now its 1.50 gold to 2.50 gold..lol)

Comment

I actually chose to make my BA first before upgrading wings, and it proved to be a wise choice for me. For 2 weeks I sacrificed upgrading wings (sold all my farmed wings) to buy morph crystals for the BA. Because with soul and frag weapon now, 200-300 stats from wings might now make much of a difference, but a 4s aoe stun (DK) or 6s aoe silence (BA) does. Also, in the long run, wings price will drop significantly (2g each in new servers to around 30-40s each in an older server) while morph crystals price hardly drops, it even went up for my server (when I made BA wings were 1.5g, morph crystals 3g and now wings are 35s, morph crystals 6-7g). Making DK first also benefits you in dungeons, allows you to farm even more wings to make up for the wings you sacrificed for that DK.

Comment

for me ill go for wings wings wings wings wings.................

Comment

wings in my server r 30-40s

Comment

I agree with Memory
                    Lunaria Story

IGN:Endless (Previously Torazo)
                    Guild: Unholy
                    Server : [S2] Adotia Isles
                    Lv 64 Intermediate Rifleman

Comment

Originally posted by TohLouis View Post
                      I agree with Memory
                      +1 memory
                      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

it's nothing have DK when your char always dead in dungeons
                        A NOOB PLAYER

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          I would choose the Demon King, simply because a better pet helps you farm dungeons faster, so more time to farm mobs for loot to sell to npcs for more gold to buy more wings.
                          i agree with memory so +1 from me and totals +2
                          demon king is basic best pet if ur planing on being powerful (personal suggestion)
                          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

-To a GM- Sorry if this is off topic but I need 1 character to deactivate VIP since im quiting and I dont want the game to take out payments from my card. I was not able to post a thread for some odd reason so I came to the newiest thread if thats ok. Anyways I need Tiano (Kraken Beach) to not have VIP.
                            Last edited by davisbro1; 08-22-2012, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X