PLease Make People HAPPY on the aniversary GM... please =(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLease Make People HAPPY on the aniversary GM... please =(

MANY WOULD LIKE to have The Gmutt event now GM... please make it happen on the aniversary... it would really make lots of players happy.... please =(

i dont want anything good this coming aniversary.All i wanna do this time is to THANK the GM's and to all the people who made this awesome game!.Thanks a lot GM's and all the people who contributed on making Crystal Saga!Youve all done a very good job!

Server:Plethuran Plains
    IGN:Valentine
    Other Informations? It's a secret

Heart Breaker

Comment

Originally posted by Dranoj_07 View Post
      i dont want anything good this coming aniversary.All i wanna do this time is to THANK the GM's and to all the people who made this awesome game!.Thanks a lot GM's and all the people who contributed on making Crystal Saga!Youve all done a very good job!

Heart Breaker
      Thank you for your thought for this game and i hope u enjoy playing this wonderful game

HAVE A GREAT DAY
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I agree with you.I am also happy that game is having an anniversary,a thing which is itself an accomplishment.I only want to say Thank you for making this awesome game which brings smile to thousands of people who play it regularly.So a big Thank you for you from me with a big smile

Heart Breaker[/QUOTE]
        Server85,Dewbury Stronghold
        Class:- Mage
        Level:-50+

Comment

im happy in playing crystal saga, hope theres a posting event how we feel in playing crystal saga
          IGN: xSpade
          Server: zensho Island
          Class/Job: rogue

Comment

thank for the creation of this game lol

Comment

i agreee with you nut there must be purified crystal 3 toooo lzplzplzplzplz

Comment

i wish some Gms see this thread
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                  i wish some Gms see this thread
                  I'm sure they've seen at least one of the 50 "make a gmut event" threads posted this week.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    I'm sure they've seen at least one of the 50 "make a gmut event" threads posted this week.
                    not the Gmut thing i mean this
                    i am really touched someone appreciate this game cause all the time its only complaint after complaint

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

GMUT event is the Best event in crystal saga i hope its coming this anniversary Please GM im so Ego to have this event i really really want this GM im a Scion LVL 74 Ranger Please.....................

Comment

wish u all the best more power for the game..........

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          Lol you're awesome x)
                          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
                          X