No announcement yet.

Wohoo~ Lots of People qutting on S3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they dont care on CS players anymore bec they obtain the amount of cash they need on this game, and they focusing on wartunes now and btw cs has a weak support and a noob 1

Comment

Originally posted by R22098310 View Post
      they dont care on CS players anymore bec they obtain the amount of cash they need on this game, and they focusing on wartunes now and btw cs has a weak support and a noob 1
      A Business can never have enough Cash - especially when attempting to support two games, now.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

we need more PVP for us to be entertained. i get kinda bored doing TG bath LAdder and other **** daily to just Level up.

would be nice to have more pvp stuff like LG.

CS is going good for me but im sure alot are quitting to go to wartune and some might of stopped cause they got bored

Comment

Originally posted by Lukienx911 View Post
          we need more PVP for us to be entertained. i get kinda bored doing TG bath LAdder and other **** daily to just Level up.

would be nice to have more pvp stuff like LG.

CS is going good for me but im sure alot are quitting to go to wartune and some might of stopped cause they got bored
          Click image for larger version

Name:	PvP So Hard.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	1660190

You know that is me right there.

Comment

They should make mini PVP games, some basic ones... like Capture the flag, Killing each other for points etc.... Little things that players like and will go on with it

Comment

lol Hellz yeah Brothervt we just need more PVP a place we can pvp all day long whenever we want. i try to pvp in GR but people get mad when they get killed lol.

we all need PVP here at CS to keep us entertained so we dont get bored and move to wow or guildwars

Comment

Originally posted by Lukienx911 View Post
                lol Hellz yeah Brothervt we just need more PVP a place we can pvp all day long whenever we want. i try to pvp in GR but people get mad when they get killed lol.

we all need PVP here at CS to keep us entertained so we dont get bored and move to wow or guildwars
                In all honesty, if I wasn't rocking a Mac, I'd be rockin' Guild Wars 2

Comment

Originally posted by R22684952 View Post
                  because they always create new server every month
                  this. 10chars.

Comment

I heard GW2 patch for MAC will be out soon~

Comment

Many quitting coz of wartune this game simply isnt fun anymore ..expect more casher events

Comment

**** this to pay a vip acc no prob but to pay for skills this was my last play than

Comment

Well if i have to make a point i guess it does feel a bit boring but hey the seasons are coming up lets see if r2 makes it fun again but although on my opinion i guess if r2 stops giving soo many casher events and more of cash player stuff and gives a little for the non cashers this game might improve
                          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

It's a cash game and there will be no balance between cash player and non... but earlier of this game, even tho you played with OP casher, its still fun but now... Do you guys like 1 or 2 minute seng? lol~
                            I refresh in seng and it over hahaha. So much for the pvp event of the day :P

Comment

well i kinda like the 1 min 2 min sengo cause it stops the spawn kill (in a way) since the battle will end before the person can even die so as for kill the crystal over killing players +1 to that but other stuff like DS or cash events and the newly released goddess blessings = 99.99% casher encouragement and besides if r2 thinks people will be cahsers if they give more to cashers then they are way beyond wrong cause most players like me are either kids or they are in a situation where real money is not worth being put in a game
                              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Need Xtals for buffs? -_-

Comment

Working...
                                X